Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

Ok fellas,  I found a new web site to host photos.  I'm using it at this time to post the pic for Mission 14 for next Tuesday night.

It's called:  imgbb

Web Site:  https://imgbb.com/

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_DarkWolf

I've used postimages.org for awhile now, its been pretty reliable.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Just found out about photobucket and deleted my account since it's no longer of any use to me.

Went to the imgbb site and it wants me to install something that looks like it wants access to my email so I left.  I don't trust it  and don't feel like making an email account just for it. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 12 Results:

Honorable Mention :

_AH_Archie : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Lippy

You forgot me dude I flew a TBF and sunk a ship man what must i do to get the right respect around here. Do i need to ram into you harder to get your attention, or maybe let you shoot me down more. I see the 5 bucks i sent didnt work. I mean dang I am loud and annoying on comms and that inst enough tell me what I must do.  :lol-034:

_AH_DarkWolf

Those are the results of Mission 12, Lip. Last week was Mission 13. He is in the process of catching up.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 13 Results:

Thank you everyone for your patience... I will do my best to get these up 48 hours after mission.....

~S~

HW
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

~S~

Jack,

I see a small glitch on the overall in 3rd Sqdn.. I will fix the ship kills Thursday

_AH_Jack

3rd Squadron hit the enemy on the beach last week...thought we had some ground kills too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jack on July 18, 2017, 10:01:29 PM
3rd Squadron hit the enemy on the beach last week...thought we had some ground kills too.

Your fraudulent claims were rejected by HQ, now straighten up and fly right 3rd Squadron!

DW

_AH_Jack

Oh never mind then.  I see the cumulative stats went up.  It just didn't show in the individual mission stats for #13.

_AH_Twenty

Any way we could credit the flights that sunk the carriers not the individual. It was a team effort.

_AH_Col._Hogan

That makes since to me.

Problem is the score keeper would have to keep track of all who hit the boat.

Doable, however tons of extra work.

~S

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah giving credit to guys who got hits would be very difficult. We were talking about this a few weeks ago, sometimes tracks can be real wonky and not show things. Or in the case of bombs can sometimes show a different result each time you view a track. Although.. are the user STAT bomb hit records reliable?

It might be doable if a certain squadron is tasked with sinking carriers and they get one, to credit that squadron en masse somehow.

DW