Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~..i could swear i was hearing banjo music following behind me all the way back  to enemy lines.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_Deuce_

Oldy, but goody.

[attachment deleted by admin]

_AH_Viper

_Deuce_

Lol... I dont have Micro Word 2003 or 2007 Vip.

Grr.

_AH_Col._Hogan

you can DL the fix...

_AH_DarkWolf

I am cursed when flying mustangs in this campaign.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Meant to post these some time ago. A few nice shots of some P-47s heading out as a group during the last Euro Campaign wamup.

Guess I shrank them down more than I needed to....rats...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Gonzo

S! DW. Great pics!!

You wouldn't happen to have the originals or the track itself would you? I could use them for a little project I'm working on.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Homicide

ATC stiffy chillin at the tower.

Foxbat

S! Some shots I took over the last coupla weeks.

Awesome cockpit in the 110 at night.

New gore details in 409.

HE 111's spotted over the target on a night raid.

_AH_DarkWolf

I LIKE screenshots....  :happy-016:

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Aces High Squadron Photo circa 2010. That's IF we don't stop Jack now, while we still have the chance.  (kooky)

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~..   was  funny was seeing a clown in the pilot seat when that plane landed .. but then when ALL those guys got out of one plane... wow :hahaha-024:   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

It was crazy in the early war, they were dropping men instead of bombs.....

S!