Mission Maker Class

Started by _AH_MOAB, November 04, 2008, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_MOAB

~S~

I am interested in learning to make mission for the squad.  Is there anyone out there that might be interested in giving me some instruction and assistance with FMB or if there are others in the same boat maybe a class for all of us new guys in the squad that would like to help with mission building.

I am free during the day time everyday during the week. 

Thanks, ~S~ MOAB

_AH_Hornet

_AH_Jack

I'll be happy to get you started, but I'm usually on evenings, and sometimes during weekend afternoons.

DealnDave

I can also help.  I'm also on in the evenings.  We can use one of the channels in vent for instruction.  One item that would be very benificial for a mission builder is the "objects" list.  See the posting by Moggy, he has set up a link to get the list.

_AH_MOAB

~S~ Thanks for the response, Jack if you want figure out a time and I will make adjust my time to make it.  Lately had to much going at night.  Dave I got the objects list from the thread....LOL I was the one that started it.LOL

~S~ MOAB

_AH_Jack

MOAB,

I just happen to be home this afternoon, so if you see me on line, page me & I'll work with you.

_AH_Gator

hi jack sir, i down load a lots of mission from Moggy sir all in need is tofind out how to take some planeout, sir i can hoist 200 plane but can't hoist 500 plane some all i need is to find out, is to take plane out sir. sign Gator :drinking-29:

_AH_Twisted

I didn't see a need to start a new thread so here goes.

I to would like to get into this. However it has been SOOOOO long since I last even made a DF map I'm cluesless where to start.
I used to have a booklet on this but in the 3 moves while living in New Zealand and then the move back to the USA it seems to have gown feet and walked off.

If anyone is interested in spending some time I'm a willing and pretty quick learner.

During the daytime would be optimal but honestly I'd take when is available. :surprised-027: