Happy New Year!!!!

Started by _AH_Moby, January 01, 2010, 12:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moby

Salute!

All the best to you and yours in the coming year!!!

I am looking forward to flying this year with the best damn pilots in the best damn virtual online Squadron there is!!!

Be safe, be good, and watch your six!!!

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Moby on January 01, 2010, 12:18:31 AM
I am looking forward to flying this year with the best damn pilots in the best damn virtual online Squadron there is!!!

Moby is quitting AH!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!  (wavey)

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Duff4r

Geez Moby glad you got a call up to the "Bigs".  You are one excellent pilot, knowledgeable, and an all around good guy!

I am unsure  what squad is: "the best damn pilots in the best damn virtual online Squadron there is."

You will be sorely missed, but know this....we knew ya before you were Famous and we're proud ya came from the _AH fold.  Come back and fly with us once in a while like....Foxbat does :-/

God, <sniff><sniff> I'm missing ya already  :give-me-beer-0034:.

Happy New Year!!

Duff4r

Foxbat

Ya reeled one in DW. I guess he'll edit it in the morning. ;)

_AH_Duff4r

Ummm..........Foxbat.

Can you spell sarcasm?

LOL!  Happy New Year Bud

Duffster

_AH_Twisted

Happy and Safe New Years all!
~S~

_AH_Archie

Happy New Year everyone.

:drinking-43:

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Corona

Happy New year! Hope everyone was safe and that everyone has a very good 2010.
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Bah Hum Bug   :happy-112:

Happy...happy...to all.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Boosher

:happy-119: Happy new year! :lol-029:

_AH_Doc

Happy :drinking-29: ...new year!  :drinking-42: :drinking-43: :drinking-42: :drinking-43: :drinking-42: :drinking-42: :drinking-42:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Fell asleep at 23:00, woke up at 01:00....Booooooo......

_AH_Prop

Happy new year, and all the best to you and yours everyone!

_AH_Johnny

May this one be the best yet !  :drinking-43:
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Olds

Amen, Johnny! Happy New Year, everybody!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Tbull

Yea happy new year. I start the new year by going to ANOTHER wake, yeash! The good side is it can only get....better? ya think. S~

_AH_taldrg

~S~ I think this is going to be the year of the MOD uprising. The voteing will be close and the losers will rise up in revolt and the winners will be in confussion with their decissions and the light at the end of the tunnel will be an oncoming train. I stand amazed in the presents of this coming year knowing that our leaders are on that wall and we need them on that wall.  Are-man.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

TD,

Be of good cheer.  I don't think it matters how the vote goes.  We're still: "One squad, indivisible under Mod". Our squad is better and means more than the version we play

You need to amend your attitude soldier!

a.) We've all had and are having a GREAT time with UI 1.1.1.  If we stay there...good deal!

b.) If we upgrade to 4.09m, which if Oleg and UBIsoft were still running the show, we already would have with UI 1.2 as a kicker.....good deal!

c.) If we kick it up a notch to 4.09m & UltraPack 2.0 we get faster startups and new toys to play with and possibly more to come...good deal!

To me this is a win,win,win situation with no losers.

Should someone storm off in a "huff" over something trivial like this, well, were they really _AH anyway?

Smile Sir,

Duffster