My Mom.....

Started by _AH_Duff4r, January 17, 2010, 11:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

....passed away today at 12:00 PM with all of us there to wish her well as she slipped away.  It was so very peaceful and oddly calming and reassuring for us.  Her eyes slid shut and her breathing ended then her pulse decayed away.  No pain no anything.  It was like watching a baby fall to sleep.

She had not really known me in the last year except for times when the shades of her dementia lifted for only moments at a time.  How nice to see that she finally got the promotion to "Angel", an flies on high.  I can not top her flying abilities and will stay grounded for tonight.

My heart goes with you all as you fly the Marius "Missing Man".  Please dip the wings at some point and just once for my Mom!

See you all soon,

R.I.P Maryann Horvath, my Mom...I love you!

Dennis "Duff4r" Horvath

"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life: John 3:16"

_AH_Zipzag

My deepest condolances Duff , my heart goes out to you .  My respects to you and your family.  ~S~ _AH_Zipzag

_AH_Olds

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Duff, in this time of need. I know what you're going through. We will be thinking of you and your family in the days ahead.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Prop

Truely sorry to hear about that Duff.  :sad-056:

_AH_Jack

Sorry for your loss, Duff4r.  We'll be thinking of you tonight; hoping for comfort for you and your family.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Condolences , Duff4r.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Boosher

My heart goes out to you and your family, Duff, on this trying day. S!

_AH_Twisted

~S~ Duff,

My very deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_MOAB

Deepest sympathies Duff!!

I hope God is with you and your family during this trying time!!!  Although she is not with you, she is with her Lord and savior!!

GOD BLESS!!

_Deuce_

~S Duff

Wish your family nothing but the very best in years to come.

_AH_Shrtaprch

~S~ Duff.

Heartfelt condolences!  Prayers go out to you and your family.  Your Mom will live on forever within you.

Shrt

_AH_Gonzo

Sorry to hear of your loss Duff4r. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Moby

Warmest regards and condolences my friend, our thoughts and prayers are are of you and your family during your time of loss.  Take care of each other!

Sincerely,

Chris Landry
(_AH_Moby)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Nimble

For my friend Duff4, you have my heart felt condolences. May God bless you and your family and please accept my prayers  and sympathies. Seems the older we get the more we lose that we care about. Your mom has earned her angel wings .                         sincerely, nolan &  debra roth

_AH_taldrg

Salute Duff my dear friend. I remember we were just talking a few days back about your mom and my wife kind of being the same. I cried. Your mom is happy now. God blees you and yours.    TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Stiffy

Sorry to hear about your loss Duff

_AH_Duff4r

Thanks to all for the many well wishes.  Once again you've shown me why I like this squad better a than any other I've been in.  You guys are a Class Act!

S~

Duff4r

_AH_Tbull

Duffer she went home to Jesus, that means it's not good by but rather "see you latter" for all who are in Christ. All the best to the family.