Newest edition to the Starfleet

Started by Foxbat, November 06, 2010, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxbat

The Enterprise A is at home at our Star base :)

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Jetdoc

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Foxbat

The Model is a joint effort between several people. An electronics guy, an assembly guy and some by me.
It was shipped to me from the East coast and on arrival, had the saucer and the port engine broken off.
I repaired those and am in the process of repairing some spots where micro cracks occurred.
I have also done a lot of paint detailing to match the studio model.
Added another support post and added the floating shuttle craft in the bay.

Its fully remote controlled. The deflector shield sequence on the base is way cool.
You can change the dish color, fire torpedoes and play the Trek theme lol.
The base also has Blue LED's on the bottom.

They hope to sell a few more of these once all improvements are finalized.

The Deflector Shield and Photo on the Base

_AH_z5o

Nice, real nice. Not meaning to put you on the spot Fox,,but ,how much. I know I know, way out of my buget, but, its always nice to window shop.
S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Foxbat

Z, being a trek fan yourself, you know that we do not need money in the 23rd century ;)

_AH_DarkWolf

Thats pretty neat. I was wondering why the deflector dish was orange in the one pic, blue looks better. Is that little bird of prey in the case the same scale?

DW

P.S. - SKAT said a Star Destroyer could still take any Enterprise.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate

Foxbat

S~ Too funny Auto! Now my question is, did you build that?

DW, Skat is touchy aboot that question. But you and I both know a Star Destroyer is mere Phaser foder for a Constitution Class Starship!

_AH_Gonzo

Awesome models Faxbat and Auto!! Not to be criticle or anything but Foxbat's is a lot more detailed and to scale. On the other hand though, Auto's version is edible... erm, even though it doesn't light up or play the theme tune.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

Foxbat

S~ Thanks Gonz, hope your having some while in the states and not stuck on the books too much.

Foxbat

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Fox..that is without a doubt the neatest..or is it the coolest model I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of things. When I think of the time and work involved in that project it is just..to me anyway..amazing. Congrats to you and all who were involved.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Jack

I concur.  And, I loved the "One of These Days", by Pink Floyd, sound track.

_AH_Johnny

That thing looks like it could take off and go where no man has gone before!

Good Stuff Fox

S`
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Col._Hogan

TD, Could land that bird on a carrier?

S!

_AH_Jetdoc

FoxBat you rock  :drinking-43: all I can say is I hope the freeze me so in the future I can report on board and go where no man has gone before