Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, I'm not even gonna ask....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Jack

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Here's a couple of before and after pix from my boat.

Before and after the  dodger (windscreen) and bimini (canopy) replacement.  Also had window panels added around the cockpit.

http://1drv.ms/1wrLcdd

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Cockpit? Does'nt a boat have a bridge?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   WOW! BBQ...that is soooo cool. I am happy for you my friend...enjoy.

TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Sweet. Don't fall asleep and run in to any shipping containers.   (roll)
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Jack

Hugs for everyone! 

_AH_Col._Hogan

Can't wait to see that boat at seal beach harbor, I'll even bring that creepy hugging clown.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

So I start a new campaign in Silent Hunter 4 and where do they send me for my first patrol?

Seriously?

And not one word from you, SKAT.

DW

_AH_z5o

I didn't know you were in to SH DW. Its a bit slow, but, I love that game. Wish Hyperlobby listed it. Id really dig playing it online for once. Sub vs sub, hell ya.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

There was'nt alot of sub vs sub action during the second world war, unless a submerged sub caught one transiting on the surface.

I think the SH4 multiplayer is more like COOPs vs a convoy or task force.

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

Your next mission will probably be landing Marine Raiders in Moose Bay to take out a enemy held Beaver Dam. :drinking-43: