_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Well Guys the season is in the bag. Aint sure what I am going to do now man I miss racing  :help2:

Heat 1

1 Lippy         15
2 Z5O           12 Well Done Sir nice clean race
3 Jack           10
5 GhostBear  9
6 BBQHead    8
7 Ragaa         7
8 Olds            6

DQ GatlinGun and DarkWolf no Nav Light or Wing Tip Smoke (I deliberated about this for some time)

Heat2

1 DarkWolf    16
2 GhostBear  12
3 BBQHead    11
4 Jack            10
5 Olds             9
6 Ragaa          8  Well done sir your getting your rhythm back
7 Lippy            7 

DNF Z5O and GatlinGun 2 ea

Heat 3

1 Lippy          17
2 GhostBear  14
3 DarkWolf    12
4 BBQHead    11
5 GatlinGun    10
6 Olds             9

DNF Ragaa and Z5o
DQ Jack no Nav Lights or Wing Tip Smoke

Race standings

1 Lippy          39
2 GhostBear  35
3 BBQHead    30
4 DarkWolf    28
5 Olds           24
6 Jack           20
7 Ragaa       17
8 Z5O           16
9 GatlinGun  12

Total and Final seasons tally

1 GhostBear  360 Congratulation Ghost two season winning streak
2 BBQHead    263
3 Lippy          233
4 DarkWolf   189
5 Olds           184
6 Jack           183
7 GatlinGun    54
8 Archie          51
9 Nimble         41
10  Z5O          35
11 Ragaa       19

I wanted to thank some guys for all of their help in Judging the races DarkWolf, GhostBear and a special thanks for consulting to BBQHead and Archie THANKS GUYS. Congrats too all of the racer for your support, sportsmanship and that competitiveness that makes us racers. ~S~ Too all of you
PS When is the next season of racing going to be well it should be in late March early April so keep those tire full and the engines warm cause they will be in the air soon.

_AH_Lippy

Saw Ghost tonight he sent me a new version of the I-185 Skins for all who want to particapate in the film of AH Air Racing this Wednesday
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!246

_AH_DarkWolf

That Ghostbear is pretty obsessed with skins, he's almost like an non-AH version of SKAT.

Congrats to the podium finishers in the season standings and a big thanks to Lippy for organising and administering the racing season and to the minions who helped him.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Thanks for the great racing season, everyone.  Congrats to all for keeping it fun and competitive. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

My tracks from tonight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mhop1ggpgj2b8r/DWRacingFilm2.zip?m=

Please edit out all parts where Archie is either passing me or running ahead of me.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

What do we call the most recent season? Fall 2013? Winter 2013? Winter 2014?

DW

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Nimble

(wavey)     oh gosh.... do I miss the racing crew :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_Lippy

Nimble buddy to heck with missing the racing I have missed you bro when u getting back up and running I need my wing man  :drinking-43:

_AH_Nimble

soon my friend soon.... got to spend some time getting my game together now... expect a phone call soon  buddy

_AH_Lippy

Speaking of Racing are we doing the Jet track for filming then move on too COOP night. I will have to select the mig for the track but that will take less than 5 minutes. I think Ghost is expecting us to fly that race t5rack tonight. Nimble I will call tonight Buddy I am interested in getting an update. Beside I am anxsious to plan our next get together with you and Mike.  :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

More filming? Did you do any last week?

DW

_AH_Lippy

No we did not do any last week everyone voted to fly the coops. I think jack made a good point keep it short. We have only one more track to do, and should be fun at 80% throttle. Maybe we can have more finish the track filming than racing it. I am looking forward to what Ghost puts together.

_AH_DarkWolf