SEOW Attack on Midway

Started by _AH_Twenty, March 02, 2010, 03:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ DW    What exactly does that mean??
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

HA_50

~S~ actually you both made me work for those kill's. I have the utmost respect for you both.

hope that wasent too humble.

_AH_Col._Hogan

I'll have to put an "*" on his future app. (glasses)

_AH_Olds

Hmmm, I seem to remember not long after TD was shot down, someones plane coming apart from my guns  :lol
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Olds:  Ya..was that before or after you and I both downed 6 enemy planes each in a mission and never told anyone about it?  Now thats humble.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Olds

Allied mission is done and ready to merge.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_z5o

Qestion...Why does the SEOW Stats show I bailed twice, Landed once, In Flight once and KIA once. I never bailed out. Other than 1 KIA and 1 in flight, I landed. What do I need to do to correct my standings, or is it all that important anyways?
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Deviant

FYI, I'm re-working Axis after finding out that this is the last mission.

WE SHALL SUCCEED!

_AH_BBQhead

S~.

Sorry, not gonna be there tonight..  gotta work. same as last night, and tomorrow night.. one of the guys that was a major player on one of the projects we have going on, had the nerve to allow his wife to have a baby yesterday.. so now he thinks he needs to be home with her.... and we had another guy go and get another job and not give any notice to us that he's leaving.. for some reason he wants to work a regular 9 to 5 thing instead of being out until all hours of the night in far away places.. so I've gotta take up the slack for a while..

Z5o.. i wouldn't worry about it too much.. it'll make ya go bald.   I'm pretty sure those stats are picked up from the event log.. so somewhere along the way.. it recorded you as having bailed out.. might have been after you landed.. but again..it's no big deal really.. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Deviant

Finished the battleplan. We are a go, Twenty. :cool:

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 10 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack.

Twenty

_AH_Prop

Crud, I have time to fly tonite, but I dont think Ill make it in time to try the mission  :unhappy-059:

_AH_Archie

Who ended up winning the Campaign?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Shrtaprch

Looks like the Allies did!

Great job!  Lots of fun!

Most of all it gave the mission builders alot of experience going forward.  Hopefully we can get even more folks involved.   

Thanks again to Twenty for getting it all up and running.  Can't wait for the next one to start!

Shrt