Misc Videos

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, August 26, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_Col._Hogan

I like the strategically placed Nerf ball between his legs.

S!

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

Does it seem like the B-17 is climbing? Or is that just an optical illusion?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Don't planes have to be in a climbing or upward slope to maintain level flight, maybe that is what we see in the picture and it just looks like it is climbing.  :drinking61:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Just when I thought we'ed lost him for good he goes and posts a gem like that.

OK, now I want to see them do that with 3 engines out, smoke filled fuselage, no vertical stab and 88's going off around them.

S!

_AH_taldrg

~S~
                     Right on...Col.

You have no idea how hard thoes chutes become after setting on one for hours and hours
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~
A great find Col. and thanks for posting. I know how the old guys felt. I miss flying almost as much as I miss my dear wife of 60 years but, that is why I love(need)AH in my life. It fills in a big empty spot when I could not have either one. Thanks again Col. and all the pilots in Aces High.
  Respectfully:
       Taildrag  aka   TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

Nice find Hogan.
TD when I talk about this flight sim to my colleges and when I say we have an actual WWII Vet flying with us their jaws drop. It is always a pleasure to talk about AH and this game. ~S~ Guys

_AH_Autorotate

i'll just leave this video here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdy17GmkpWc

p.s. turn it up!  :drinking-43:

_AH_Olds

Here's one for you...just why they call the Corsair "Whistling Death".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=087sF9pfuSE

Turn it up and enjoy!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Bear