Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, November 24, 2009, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Mine says 409b1m

UI 1.2 is based on 409b1m and is not compatible with 409m

(and yes, it's my fav so far...)

S!

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang, I turn'd zuti mod off last night and tryed flyen. I dont know if the bugs I saw were due to the fact I was running 1.2 zuti off in a 1.1 game. Heres what I noticed. Not all hits on ground targets were showing damage. A/E smoke etc. Made it hard to see what was going on with the target.. When a plane would hit the ground it didnt explode right away. It kinda skided accross the gound, nose down, in a very unnatural way. Very strange looking indeed. Im running a very fast system, with the memory maxed out at 4 gigs of DDR2 and a fairly large video card, ATI X1300Pro(256MB). I noticed a bit of a flicker effect that I never have seen with 1.1. It could had been bad air, but, Im not sure yet. More testing will fallow. But all in all 1.2 seems to work well. I love the sounds and the sites. The only problem I can find with the sounds are the guns, I sure dont like the way they sound. Ive shot just about evrything out there, granted not in a moving plane, but, 1.1s gun sounds sound better I think. Once again I think AAA is working on a new sound pack. I took a look at it and WOW is it nice. Add that to 1.2 and I think everyone will fall in love with it.
Zulu
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.