UltraPack 2.01 - All Read

Started by _AH_Duff4r, April 09, 2010, 04:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Holy-Moly batman...what did he just say?????
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

Quote from: _AH_Viper on April 12, 2010, 07:31:15 PM
So if I'm getting this right Duff, I just copied the three patches to one of my games.  Now it seems that I should have downloaded the n version first then the patches.  Is that correct?  Just downloading the three patches got my ver. to 2.01.  Seems to be working as far as I know.  I started to download the n ver. but  did not.  I even downloaded and installed it by accident into my tiger sound test game.  I ran it last night with no apparent problems online.  I'll continue to download the n. version though just in case.  Note: the first patch is actually a install file.  The other two are .dat files.  they need to be put in a folder in it's rar state.  Named the folder Data.dat2 and Data.dat3 and threw the data.dat  rar files in their prospective folders to get the thing to update.  Then I installed the MDF 1.13 last.

Ok, Make a copy of your UP 2.0m.  Download and patch to UP 2.0n. Download the 2.01, 3 files and put the 3 of them in a folder like 2.01 Patch.  Click the .exe and the patch will install.  Run the updater and you're done!!
Duff

_AH_Col._Hogan

Everytime I read one of Vipers updates I get a little queezy. Then Duff shows up and makes my tummy all beter...

S!

Foxbat

Hogan , every time I think of that picture of you wearing the Gestapo uniform I get a little queasy as well.

_AH_Duff4r

So......

Who's done this and is now 2.01 capable?

_AH_Jack

I've got UP2.01 installed and am testing it...seems stable.  Actually, I can't see any difference, but then again, I haven't had a lot of time for testing.

_AH_Duff4r

Yeah, A good deal is behind the scenes. I have been flying this online and Zuti 1.13 works great!
D

_AH_Johnny

I put it in the day you posted the link and have used it everyday since and have not had any problems thus far.

S`
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Twenty

I have it installed but have not tested it yet.

_AH_Viper

I've installed the 2.0n but for some reason it still says M.  I may have to start all over cause I've tried three times already.  201 installed fine.  Been flying it and all seems ok so far.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Boosher

I'm in with 2.01 now, but it may be a while before I get online to fly. It's crunch time!

_AH_Olds

I couldn't get the link to work for the UP 2.01 client patch...it says I'm not allowed to access it. I did find a link to a torrent file on Ultrapack's site, and it is working. It is over 4 gig. Is this all parts rolled into one (i.e. data 2 and 3 cab) or do I need these also? BTW, I do have the 4.09n patch.

Thanks,

Olds
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Duff4r

NO!!

Both cabs are <500 Megs, actually about 385 each and the client.exe is 2 megs.

I fixed the links :-} They had been changed at the site.

S~
Duff

_AH_Duff4r

A final "bump".

We are now UP 2.01 hot!

S~
Duff