Have Missions - Will Share

Started by DealnDave, October 02, 2008, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealnDave

S~ All,

I have quite a few historical missions available for those that would like them.  I'm going to upload them to this site tonight after work.  The missions are generally from the "RED" perspective and most have 8 pilot seats.  However if you need more seats just activate the blue side from AI to player under the object properties tab for that aircraft type. Basiclly all you need to do is "uncheck" the AI box  :drinking-42:

The missions cover all theathers as well as different time periods.  I'm also currently working on a VMF-214 series.  The series will cover some missions as the Swashbuckelers, the 1st VMF-214 tour, and some of the 2nd VMF-214 tour.  I hope to have at least 10 - 12 missions.  When I have the campaigne ready I hope to run it for the group during our Tuesday coop mission night.  :drinking-42:

_AH_BBQhead

S~ THanks, Dave.. sounds good.. just an fyi about the uploading..

uploads to the AH site  are limited to about 5 mb..  shouldn't be a problem since mission files are small, just thought you should know.. in case you try uploading something else.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Johnny

Thanks Dave ..I will get some when you make them available..S~
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Duff4r

Thanks Dave!!

I too would like them

:cool:
Duff4r

_AH_Homicide

~S~ Go to www.filefront.com! The size limit is 1 gig! High speed server! Make yourself a profile there first!
Thanks to boosher for turning me on to them!

DealnDave

I have up-loaded the mission to this site.  Look under the file down load area for "Dealn Daves Coop Missions."

Enjoy !!!

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.