It's Here! They now have the 4.09bm Dedicated Server

Started by _AH_Duff4r, November 25, 2008, 04:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

4.09bm Dedicated Server

Cool soon we will see plenty of these online.  Mods supported plus server Mods added!!

Woot!

S~
Duff

_AH_Duff4r

Foxbat

S! Duff, we have tried running AH servers before. I think a couple times at least. Problem was nobody in AH ever used em much.
The guys have never really been all that interested in the DF rooms but a nice server that rotated its own coops might be nice.
Could that be used for doing that?

_AH_tomtom

I concur with Foxbat, I set up a dedicated server on a few occasions and the interest level would die quite quickly.  It would be put to use some but not enough to equal the amount of time people would build the maps and setup the server.  I really wish they would make a coop level server.  Close as we could get would be a dogfight map with objectives and it would load the map depending on who won each side and would load the next sequence map.  But I dont think we accomplished that.

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Duff4r

WRONG!!!

This has nothing to do with us.....

This means that we are going to see 4.09bm servers on Hyperlobby!!  Maybe even Spits vs 109s and some of the other "biggies" will change.

Hmmm........Rotating Campaign missions might be nice.  The 214th has one.  I fly there when waiting for _AH.

Ya need to "click" the link up there.

S~
Duff

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Moby

Can't wait till the 4.09 servers come around... awesome times in the 214th server for sure. 

~S~!
Mobes

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Duff4r

Just watched a YouTube with moving CV's in a Dogfight server with coop abilities or.....a coop with dogfight capabilities.  Re-spawns in a coop.  Land and refuel and take back off.

There are problems but "baby-steps" before it runs.  CVs don't sync and other probs but they'll get it.

Cool stuff!
Duff