Bears Campaign Mission 15

Started by _AH_Bear, December 15, 2016, 05:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ Welcome to Bears Campaign.

Campaign #15
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a Darkwolf smells like cheese variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

Great job in taking over Calais, we have artillery and tanks on the ground and are starting our push forward.
Now all we have to do is keep it!!
Guard our airport and we have shipping coming in from England, there arrival must be protected, troops, ammunition, fuel and supplies vital to our effort must be protected.

Aircraft List:

4- P-39Q-10, 1944                                 Defense                                    Pilots: BBQ, SKAT,
4- P-38L Late, 1944                                Defense                                    Pilots:  Sandhog, Nimble, Gator, Gunfighter.
4- F6F-5, 1944        (C)                         Defense                                   Pilots: Jack, Z50, Archie, Olds.
4- F4U-1C, 1945     (C)                           Defense                                   Pilots: Titan, Lippy, Jetdoc, Wilder.
4- Mig-9FS, 1946                                    Defense                                   Pilots: Col.Hogan, Fraggman,
4- F-51D 30NA, 1948                              Defense                                   Pilots: Hollywood and his sidekick DW, Bear, GreyWolfe.

Semper Fi Marine  ~S~ 

_AH_Hollywood

S! Bear,

Wood = F-51D 30NA, 1948, yet again.... Looks like DW hasn't died yet as a wingy of mine.. perhaps on Lucky Mission 15, he'll join me again....

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_BBQhead

S~

P -thirtyflatspinineQ-10, please.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on December 15, 2016, 03:03:30 PM
Wood = F-51D 30NA, 1948, yet again.... Looks like DW hasn't died yet as a wingy of mine.. perhaps on Lucky Mission 15, he'll join me again....

Ok but if you lead me halfway across France again please don't spin in once we get there, I have enough abandonment issues as it is.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Ok but if you lead me halfway across France again please don't spin in once we get there, I have enough abandonment issues as it is.

DW

By design.....  the little Birdy has to leave to coop someday.

Not to mention that you let Jerry shoot up my tail.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Jack

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on December 15, 2016, 11:26:07 PM
Not to mention that you let Jerry shoot up my tail.

I was with you until some kraut wanker jumped on me. I had to extend some distance south before he turned and I could double back on him.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH__SKATtrash

I will try the Q10 this time.
Excuses, excuse, it is ALWAYs something.....

_AH_fraggmann

At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Sandhog

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Nimble

P 38 late for me...im always late... will try to cover Sandhogs forked tail   :happy-112:

_AH_kawilder

F4U-1C for me please, in case I do get a chance to get a stick to fly with.