Bears Campaign Mission 16

Started by _AH_Bear, December 28, 2016, 01:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ Welcome to Bears Campaign.

Campaign #16
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

We got hit pretty hard last round, resupply has been ordered.

Spitfires out of Manston and F-51s from Hawkinge will rendevous with a large C-47 flight around AC23/3, they will airdrop cargo at Calais then return to land at Lympne airport in AB21/5.

F6Fs and F4Us from the USS Essex and P39s and P38 taking off from Calais will ensure the safety of the floatilla around AG21.

Keep our men and supplies safe.

Aircraft List:

4- P-39Q-10, 1944                                 Defense                                    Pilots: Bear, Stuntpuppy, Twenty, 
4- P-38L Late, 1944                                Defense                                    Pilots:  Col.Hogan, Fraggman, Nimble, Sandhog. 
4- F6F-5, 1944        (C)                         Defense                                   Pilots: 
4- F4U-1C, 1945     (C)                           Defense                                   Pilots:  Gunfighter, Turbo, Greywolf, Jetdoc.
4- Spitfire LF IXe CW25lb, 1944              Defense                                   Pilots: BBQ, Jack, SKAT, Gator.
4- P-51D-20NT 1944                             Defense                                   Pilots: Hollywood, Z50, DW, Wilder.

Semper Fi Marine  ~S~ 

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Turbo

~S~ Bear F4U Thanks.       :lol
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Jack

_AH_DarkWolf

I will go with a Mustang again.

Would there be any objection to dialing the F-51 back to WWII with the P-51? Was the F something you had requested, Wood?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWould there be any objection to dialing the F-51 back to WWII with the P-51? Was the F something you had requested, Wood?  -DW

I have no objection.  Late model P-51 NA or NT works just fine

Both have gyro gunsight
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on December 28, 2016, 07:11:56 PM
I will go with a Mustang again.

Would there be any objection to dialing the F-51 back to WWII with the P-51? Was the F something you had requested, Wood?

DW

Whats the matter with the F model?

_AH_fraggmann

P-38 for fragg please :drinking-43:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH__SKATtrash

I think I would like fly with BBQ an Jack. It should be interesting; clown to the left joker to the right ETC. I'll take a spit this time.

_AH_Gator

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWhats the matter with the F model?

Nothing wrong with the F model.. maybe DW is a purist... or he forgot
QuoteThere are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment...

Can we just give the man his P-51D-NT model straight from Texas...??

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Bear on December 28, 2016, 11:23:18 PM
Whats the matter with the F model?

It has a fugly gunsight reticle.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill