Bears Campaign Mission 11

Started by _AH_Bear, November 18, 2016, 12:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Sandhog

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_DarkWolf

Whereaboots are the P-51s and Neptunes taking off from?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

~S~
Please take note of an aircraft change, Avengers are replaced with Beaufighters and will be land start.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 20, 2016, 02:57:22 AM
Whereaboots are the P-51s and Neptunes taking off from?

DW

All aircraft are taking off from Manston airfield in AD24, Seafires aircraft carrier is just north.

_AH_Jack

Someone needs to take a Beaufighter, so I quess that'll be me, please.

_AH_Bear

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh, Jack's plane has such a biiiig torpenae. He is sooo lucky.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

Beaufighter Plz  :drinking-42: :drinking-43:

_AH_Sandhog

Regretfully have to withdraw from Tuesdays festivities...out of town. Plan on rejoining you all next week.
Sandhog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_Gator

your seadaddy  hahaha you can have him :lol :give-me-beer-0034: :drinking-42:

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Twenty

Seafire L IIIv Please, If there is still one available.

_AH_Olds

I'll take a P2V5 Neptune, if any are left.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_z5o

What was that secondary explosion at the airfield we hit? It looked Nuclear.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.