its me again

Started by cooldued, December 14, 2010, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooldued

Hi so iv been looking around and I'm seeing lots of good thins about IL-2 1947. but iv never herd about payments of any kind. so is it where you buy the game, then you have to pay 10 or 15$ a monthe to play online? or you buy the game, and play all you want for free? if i have to pay im not going to bother ,cuz my mom and dad wont pay for it.

_AH_z5o

Nope, you can pickup a copy, or should I say download it from Direct2Drive. Its about $10 US, or atleast it was last year. There isnt any charges after that. Hyperlobby game play is free. After you get that, youll most likely need to update the game to UP2.01, thats free aswell, but, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Here is the link to buy the game from them,  

http://www.direct2drive.com/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=IL2%20Sturmovik%201946

It looks like it $9.95 US, thats the copy Im running now.
Good luck
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

AcesHigh

I can't afford mods...why I never joined  :happy-112:

_AH_z5o

:thinking-008:
Fascinating
Spock - Fascinating!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

cooldued

Quote from: _AH_z5o on December 14, 2010, 09:09:57 PM
:thinking-008:
Fascinating
Spock - Fascinating!
lol I like the ending.

cooldued

only 1 week and I get IL-2 1946! can't wait. iv played multiple online WW2 flight sims but i think this may be one of the best.

_AH_BBQhead

Doesn't the game have to be patched to 4.09 in order to install UP2.01?

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Jack

_AH_Moby

~S~!

Not to be a "pooh" and deter a possible future squad mate..... but isn't the 663rd DL section supposed to be accessible to Aces High Squadron members only....? Not sure if Tbull would like the info to the to be accessible to the general public.... you might want to check with Tbull on that, or DL the files that cooldued needs and send them to him personally.  Hope I didn't make a biggy out of this one, but if i remember right, Tbull has graciously allowed "AH members only" access to his 663rd sight.

Regards,

Mobes.  

P.S.  Here is a link to the Squadron Add on Links post that has links and info about installing  the 4.08 and 4.09 patches, and UP2.01. 
  http://aceshigh.ws/forum/index.php?topic=1770.msg20032#msg20032

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Jack

~S~  I took the liberty of removing the link to Tbull's 663rd site, until such time as I speak to him & ask his permission to post it.   Not to worry; the site's been available for so long now, that some of us aren't even aware that it belongs to 'T' & isn't a public site.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Moby on December 19, 2010, 09:19:41 AM
Not to be a "pooh" and deter.....

Moby's new nickname from now on : _AH_Pooh

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moby

POOH YOU DW!!!!!!!

:happy-112:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Tbull

Greetings all, the 663rd down load is for AH members only. I would like to keep it that way, that being said the point is not to have allot of people giving it out. I am always more than willing to give a hand for one who needs it. The idea is bad habits are hard to break so keep that in mind. So don't go blabbing to "everyone". I think you guys have a good idea of who to and who not to give it to, a little "common sense" goes a long way.     

cooldued

well im just now downloading the game from D2D and ill be on in a hour or so

cooldued

why isnt my game loading its patch 4.08 right now and every time i load it it go's "loading 5%" then it stops, exits, and gos to my home screen. how do i fix it?