Bounty Hunters practice match

Started by BH_woodstock, November 27, 2009, 03:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH_woodstock

~S~ aces high squad!!
Bounty Hunters is competing this yr in USL and would like to request a practice match up using a recent Map made by Laz.We would be using UP1.8 mod or even just straight up 4.09m if needed.
my reason for this request is this. We have another squad joining us (790th) and we need another squad that is big enough (you guys) and tough enough to give us a real fight. the date would be friday Dec.4th or the following weekend.whatever is best for you guys.for those interested please leave a post here or visit us @ our site http://il2-bounty-hunters.webs.com/
we SALUTE you!!...~S~

BH_woodstock

looks like saturday the 5th will be the day for scrimmage.@ high noon (12pm eastern time)If this is good for you guys let us know..~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

As a squad we use neither UP 1.8 nor the final 4.09m. We use UI 1.1.1 with a couple additional mods. So that might preclude the participation of the majority of AH pilots.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Viper

All we have to do is let them download the appropriate files.  If they want to scrimmage. :happy-112:

_AH_Jack

That's a bit early for many of our members.  Is it full real, or will external views and icons be allowed? Did I miss something?

_AH_Autorotate

i'm not even awake by noon on a saturday :surprised-041: :lol-053:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Woody would like to know how many pilots are interested?

_AH_Archie

I would love to do something like this but the timeframe and version do not work for me.  Im out

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Twisted

Sorry I'm not interested either.

~S~

_AH_Duff4r

Sorry,

Time is no good here.  They get a lot of participation at noon?

Love the game but I gotta life :-}

Thanks for the invite...S~
Duff