~S~ All

Started by Cobra, October 26, 2012, 01:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Cobra here glad to see you guys are still around

_AH_Olds

S! Cobra! Good to see you! Join us some night when you can. We're still running UP 3.0 RC4, but are moving towards HSFX 6.1, or whatever version they are on now. Cya around!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

Cobra

not sure what UP 3.0 RC4 is....is that that mod set up.....I'll surf it up
Been flying FSX latley, got a wonderful F/A-18E from VRS.....it's to die for.....it shoots, and a F-15E from IRIS, that shoots as well, both are payware addons

_AH_Olds

Check out the forums. There's a lot of information about this on here, as well as a lot of help to get you going. There are also several ways of getting updated, depending on what version you have right now. Hope to see you soon!

S!

Olds
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

Cobra

don't need help really.....ok maby a little, but not with the F-18..... :lol-034:
any mudhen drivers around here as well
~S~

_AH_Boosher

S! Always good to have another face around here. As for the F-18, don't worry. We'll soon have one of our own!

_AH_Nimble

howdy Boosh!!!! :happy-112:

_AH_Boosher

S! Good flying with you tonight Twenty and Gator. Sorry about the hangup at the end there, mini power failure. I'm back up and running, no harm done. We'll fly some more soon. I bet those beacons aren't the only thing in store for us!