My new ride!

Started by _AH_*PODS*_RGAA, July 30, 2009, 02:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Custom Soft Tail (S&S) 124c.i. sidewinder engine, forks, headlight, carb, all hell man ... everything is S&S lol (2031c.c.)

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

_AH_Olds

WOW! That is one bad machine!  (glasses) :cool:
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Col._Hogan

How old is that barn?

S!

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Barn is 117 years old .. But the bike is a 2004 with 3,500 original miles ... paid 16k for it

Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Col._Hogan

Sweet ride Pods

S!

Barn pics?

_AH_Twisted

Sweet bike Rgaa.

PLEASE be careful though. I lost 2 very close friends 21 years ago who were hit by cars 3 weeks apart while on bikes. I sold mine after as I was scare of being next. Neither were at fault either the drivers of the cars were.

~S~

_AH_Toccs

I got run over in 2001. Once by a ford F 150, then bounced off an oncoming Mercury Sable.  Totaled my bike, dammit.  96 BMW R11RT.   Worst part of the whole ordeal was dealing with Allstate and their lowball tactics. Used the lawsuit settlement to buy two more BMWs and a bass boat, lol.

Still ridin' and dodgin cars, and  good luck to you, Rgaa!

_AH_BBQhead

S~. yep.. lots of cars just don't see  bikes.. and don't forget to wear a sweater...don't want you to catch a cold with all that wind.  nice lookin bike.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ WW II is over and I am out of the Marines and working at the local airport and need transportation from home to the field. Out in the morning...back home for lunch and back to the field...back home for supper(some call it dinner)and back to the field...home at end of day. Automobiles were just starting to be sold at dealers but were missing parts to come later like, bumpers,rear seats,head lights, so I bought a brand new Indian Chief motorcycle fully equiped for $600.00. The value of the dollar has sure gone down, eh.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Col._Hogan

I'm afraid to take mine on the road these days...

Looking for a good side valve wrench head.

S!

_AH_Gonzo

Sweet rides Rgaa and Hogan!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Duff4r

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on July 30, 2009, 10:20:19 PM
~S~ WW II is over and I am out of the Marines and working at the local airport and need transportation from home to the field. Out in the morning...back home for lunch and back to the field...back home for supper(some call it dinner)and back to the field...home at end of day. Automobiles were just starting to be sold at dealers but were missing parts to come later like, bumpers,rear seats,head lights, so I bought a brand new Indian Chief motorcycle fully equiped for $600.00. The value of the dollar has sure gone down, eh.

WOW! TD....
Looking at Hogan's post you can buy it back at only $25,900.00 more than what you paid for it!

Nice,
Duff

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Ya...I also had real leather saddle bags. That would make it a cool $26,000.00.

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

ok .. now I am stumped! Getting my loan here in the next week or so .. and not sure if I want the bike anymore or this car I fell in love with. The car is more practical for were I live .. and is 4k cheaper. 23000 original on this car for milage 2002 (5 speed standard) ... My gut tells me get the car! Opinions are welcomed .. Make up my mind for me :P

Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Archie

Get the car, then come pick me up!!!

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Col._Hogan

It took some doing to get the wife to agree, so I sold the motorhome and snatched up this SWEEEEEEEEET ride!

S!