Honor Guard practise

Started by _AH_Bear, November 20, 2015, 01:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~
Those flying in the Twisted memorial, can we meet asap and practise.. what times are good for everyone? Im good Friday after 9pm eastern, Saturday & Sunday after 6 eastern, are good times for me.
~S~ Bear

_AH_BBQhead

S~

My availability for practice is pretty good, other than next week on Wednesday and Thursday I can't - and Friday, most likely not.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Lippy

I am good any day after 5 pm Pacific time

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Looks like everyone can make it tonight.. 

How about  8:30  EST tonight (Nov.21)? or anytime tonight. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Bear

Sounds good .. tonight then ..
Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on November 21, 2015, 02:22:06 PM
S~

Looks like everyone can make it tonight.. 

How about  8:30  EST tonight (Nov.21)? or anytime tonight. 

_AH_BBQhead

S~

9 pm EST on the 22nd? 

That's FNF isn't it?   I'm thinking we were talking about Monday the 23 for 9 pm,  and maybe we could get some practice in at 8 EST on the 22nd?

_AH_Lippy

How about both days 1 hour before fnf and 9pm est on Monday. Sorry I missed tonights practice I didnt look early enough and fell asleep on the couch bad lippy bad lippy. LOL

_AH_BBQhead

_AH_Bear

Lippy... what plane do you think Twisted lliked best that we can use.. I heard the P38... what do you think?
~S~ Bear

_AH_DarkWolf

I can check his old profile page to see what his preferred a/c was....oh wait it's actually still online.

http://aceshigh.ws/pages/profiles/twisted.htm

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_DarkWolf

I'd say it's best to pick whatever you guys feel you can trim out easiest and fly smoothest.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

F6F is fine guys i think it is the simplest to trim and fly so we will look the best.

_AH_Col._Hogan

F6F is easier to trim than the F4U.

Bear, you are the flight leader and it's your call, what say ye?

H.

_AH_DarkWolf

Here is the track from the August Memorial if you guys want to review it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pup2n262x2oi14c/AugustMemorial.zip?dl=0

DW