A bit of an apology.

Started by _AH_Ring, March 09, 2009, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Ring

Once again I'd like to say I'm sorry for that blurb of bad language I spoke during the Sunday meeting... :idiot-0011:   As you can see I have a bit of a problem with the "big Brother" syndrome. Yes it is one of my buttons. I, being a firm believer in letting someone go to heck in their own handbasket, get a bit excited when personel liberities are abused..( like a social worker Or law enfocement officer questioning a minor without parental consent) .I do not have a problem with these people..(as my Dad and Mom were both cops...and My brother is currently a Milwaukee city police officer) but I do have a problem with the system...anyway sorry for the Language...it was a bit embarassing.

Ring

_AH_Twisted

I understand Ring. I know personally how hard it is to make sure I'm not pressing that talk key sometimes  (tongue)

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Ring .. nothing to be embarassed about. It slips ... It happens. We all occasionally slip with a cuss and you know how I feel with the way the system is abused! appreciate the thoughts on it. Was beginning to think it was just me. lol. These days its like a person isnt suppose to have believes or their own thoughts .. but rather to believe and think like others (system) because their way is the correct way! ..lol But having said that ... I do find is very disturbing how many of our liberties and freedoms have been dismissed as the wrong way! S! Ring

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_BBQhead

S~ No worries, Ring.   i had already forgotten about it by the time you posted..

it's one of those cruel tricks  that life plays on us.. the people who most often are considerate of how their behavior can affect the comfort levels of people around them are often the people who most often feel like they aren't doing enough.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Deviant

It's okay...chances are Aniken hears things at school that are ten times as bad, and probably words you've never even heard of before. (tongue)

_AH_DarkWolf

Ow my freakin ears!   :surprised-041:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hornet

Ring, as long as you're not as bad as this kid when he's playing, that's good:

(strong language)

_AH_Twisted

OMG !

That kid needs serious help and his parents should remove all games especially that Unreal Tournament from his computer.

_AH_Olds

Absolutely! Looks like he needs to be completely removed from any contact with a computer for a long time, along with getting help.  What I want to know is, where are the parents, and why did it get this far out of control?
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Hornet

I laughed hard when I first saw this clip.

_AH_Jack

That's me when playing with the German accent.

_AH_Zipzag

I think the kid needs more sugar   :hahaha-024:

_AH_Hornet

Quote from: _AH_Zipzag on March 15, 2009, 09:21:21 PM
I think the kid needs more sugar   :hahaha-024:

And a little Jager.