Hosting Missions

Started by DealnDave, January 12, 2009, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealnDave

S~ All,

As you guys know I host quite a few missions during the week and as I was sitting here thinking, some of my missions are pretty long for just a normal weekday evening.  So, what is proper way of setting up to host one of my longer type missions?  I ask, b/c when I'm in a hosting slot I get texted quite often if this mission is going to be a long one.  I would rather set up a time/date to host a longer mission so folks could plan on being there.

Thanks!!

_AH_Boosher

All I ended up doing was having a conversation with BB and set a date. We met for coffee, it was nice, but I wouldn't go again. That guy shows up naked to everything.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Dave.. pick a day and time.. at least three days out.. and let me know when it is and how long.. maybe a short description of the mission.. and i'll put it on the calendar.. 

we don't really have a set method.. but we'll try three days notice and see if that's enough..

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

DealnDave

S~ All

Thanks BBQ....as we seem to fly tuesdays and fridays, was thinking I could host them on wensdays...if thats cool  :lol-029:

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. Sure wednesdays are fine with me...

i would like to be able to post them on the calendar with a start time, too.. that way, we'll get as many guys included as we can.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

DealnDave

How about 8:00pm EST if that works.

_AH_Zipzag

hey hows about 9 when it more convient for most of us

_AH_Duff4r

and......I would really prefer you don't "host".  I may be a minority of 1.  Sorry, and I love ya man but my connection to yours sucks!

Jacks got FIOS

S~

_AH_taldrg

Quote from: _AH_DealnDave on January 12, 2009, 11:57:50 PM
S~ All

Thanks BBQ....as we seem to fly tuesdays and fridays, was thinking I could host them on wensdays...if thats cool  :lol-029:

I will fly anyway even if wensdays are warm.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.