New Cross Channel Map

Started by _AH_Duff4r, May 30, 2010, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

The 352nd FG has produced this most excellent Cross channel Map.

Download is from UltraPack site. Installer is included:

Here: Cross Channel Map

Enjoy!!

Duff

_AH_Boosher

Good to finally see this out!

_AH_MOAB

I downloaded  the file Duff4r but there was no installer or probably there is one and i did not find it.  Where should i look for it?

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_BBQhead

S~..

The instructions there also say it's going to overwrite files...

So please be sure to install this in a different game folder than the one you use to fly with AH.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

~S~
What exactly does this map do?
Where can I find it in the game to fly it?
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_MOAB

Thanks for the info guys!!  Since it is going to overwrite some files I will keep the download till we decide if we are going to use it.  Thanks Guys!!

_AH_Duff4r

When you downloaded from my link you should have been able to double-click the .exe which would then open a window.  The window wants your game location.  You lead it to your game location and click OK.

The files that are overwritten are the air.ini and the maps_ru.properties.  These are both text files where the map names are stored. The other overwrites are a technicality in that there is info added to your Files\maps\ folder and to your: Files\maps\_Tex folders.

FYI, were are at version V3 at the moment.  These are error corrections.

Always extract to an empty folder first and Never install to your playing game folder and always backup!

I do try to get the new stuff out as soon as I know it's available.

S~
Duff