~S~

Started by _AH_Doc, March 08, 2009, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Doc

~S~ Gents, it seems I have been AWOL lately and I apologize, I hope Friday night was great, and im sorry I will not be racing with you guys today. As many of you know, Scarlett has been very sickly the past month, and complications have started to arise. She has been going through hell, between doctors, hospital rooms, medications, and the stress that comes with that. Unfortunately, Wednesday we lost our baby. I cant explain what I am going through right now, the reason im telling this to you all is because I see each and every one of you as a real friend. You guys have been there through thick and thin, and never hesitated to pull me aside and check in on me. I cant tell you how thankful I am.

My wife just went through surgery on Thursday, and shes staying with my mother in-law. She is doing ok, but few words have been said between me and her this week. I intend on flying Tuesday night, and I ask that you guys just let me fly and not put me in the chair, because I dont have much else right now. I hope you all can understand, and I will see you guys soon.

_AH_tomtom

Doc,

S~ Bud, I am sorry to hear that you lost your baby as just a few months ago my wife and I went through the same thing at 5 month with an incompetent cervix.  I know right now things are very confusing and your wife is in shock and is probably being at the point of blaming herself and maybe you to, but I can tell you from expereince the best thing to do it be there when needed and not there when not needed.  You can get through this if you work together and will be a pivital point in you guys life right now trust me.  I am so sorry to hear the news and I hope that if you need anyone to talk to or cuss out bud I can send you my cell phone number or if you wife wants to talk to mine.  Again Scarlett and yourself is in our prayers and let us know if you need anything from any of us.

Tom

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Moby

~S~

Thoughts and prayers and kind words might not seem to say too much now, but it helps you through, and means alot later on.   I am truly sorry for yours and Scarlett's loss my friend.  I lost my younger brother last September and it still burns like hell at times, but it does get, well, somehow "less" I guess,  would be the way I would say it now.  Nothing beats time,  and no one can know what you are feeling right now, some can only imagine what you are going through and some have even been there.  Talk when you need to, honour the memories and take care of each other.  I felt like I couldn't be strong enough to deal with it at times, but I eventually realised I was, and we know you are a strong one Doc.  (And your wife is obviously a strong one to put up with you... *grins* )

Remember and be there for one another, I wish I could tell you that it will get easier, and it may not seem like it, but it will.  These guys here helped me alot, true friends with a common bond. 

Anytime you need to talk or just be around, I, I mean "WE", will be there for ya', no matter.  That's what we do.   

Sincerely,

Chris Landry

_AH_Moby
Aces High Virtual Fighter Squadron

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_BBQhead

Sorry to hear that, Doc.. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Boosher

Hey Doc,

I'm sorry that things haven't been going so well. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

_AH_Olds

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Doc. I'm with these guys, Doc, in saying that if you need anything, we're here for you. Like tomtom, I can give you my cell number and house number also if you need to talk to me or your wife would like to talk to Michele. Aniken says he will be happy to talk to you, also. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Hang in there, for time is the great healer. I know it doesn't seem like that now, but it will get better with time. As I said, don't hesitate to holler if you need anything.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Twisted

I'm so sorry to hear this news Doc. My hopes and prayers go out to you and your wife.
I can't say I know the feeling or fully understand it as I've never been unfortunate to go through that, and wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Do know though that your online friends here only wish you and your wife the very best and a speedy recovery mentally and physically.

~S~
Twist

_AH_Archie

Sorry to hear the bad news Doc.  My prayers will be with you and your wife.

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Our family's condolences to you and your wife Doc.

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Doc, Our family's condolences and prayers to you and your wife. If you need to talk or just vent .. please dont hesitate. S!

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Jack

~S~  Doc,  there's nothing that I can say, other than I'm so sorry for the loss for your wife and you.  It will take time.

_AH_Gonzo

Condolences to you and your wife Doc.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Johnny

I am so sorry Doc. May Peace be with you my friend.

John
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Ring

Mine and my families prayers are with you my friend....I too have gone through similiar trials...and Mobes is right when he says it will take some time....it will never erase it, but it will make it bearable ..Like the rest...all you need to  do is ask...whats mine is yours...

Ring

_AH_Deviant

Sorry to hear that Doc. My prayers are with you. :sad-056:

...If it helps, I'll let you cut the rivalry and beat me at everything in IL-2. (6)

But in all seriousness, I just wanted to say that I'm here for you. If you need anything, let me know.

_AH_Stiffy

words escape me, never forget were here for you.  your not alone