Zulu

Started by _AH_z5o, December 16, 2015, 04:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

My Dad's still out. He's running a temp of 103. Thierry trying to get that down and get him to wake up. When they do they'll try to remove the vent. His heart is doing better and his blood flow is also improved. Thanks for all the well wish gang. S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Praise God from whom all blessing flow. Great news Z.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gents,
  My dad is still in the ICU. He;s running a temp of 103+. They gave him two things of blood today to get his BP up. He's still out and is non-responsive to voice commands and now has pneumonia.  He'll be in the ICU for at lest another week and then 10 days in the hospital after that. Been a VERY long week. I tired.
S!

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
Hey Z just want you to know I am praying that the Lord will renew your Dad,s health and that He will give you the strength and assurance to you need to get through all of this.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_z5o

Thanks guys for all your thoughts, but, my dad just past away. It'll be a bit before I'll be back on. I've got more to do and don't even know where to start. The world lost a good man tonight. He was a decorated Vitnam Vetern. Purple Heart. Broan star and many other awards for his service to our great country. His pitrol has now come to an end and now he's at rest. Sorry for my god awful spelling and Grammer AND to be unloading this on ys'll But, your all I got now.
S! Zulu

_AH_Bear

~S~ Zulu...
Im saddened by your news... my very best to you and your family.. never stop loving each other...

~S~ Bear

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
So sorry to hear that Zulu,we will be praying for you in your loss and heartache.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Archie

Sorry to hear of your loss Z.

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Olds

So sorry to hear of your loss. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_fraggmann

I lost my Father in 1988 after triple by-pass. The grief never goes away, I have learned
to live with it. I take comfort in knowing that my Dad is in a better place.
Our hearts go out to you and your family.

George   
Marlowe   
Josef and Stefan     fraggmanns Clan
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

My condolences Zulu.

_AH_Hollywood

Zulu,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.  I lost my father in 2009 very unexpectedly. I did not get to say my goodbyes.  That is a pain that some must endure. Hopefully, the two of you were able to.

QuoteJohn 10:27-29 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand." (Jesus speaking)

Hollywood
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Turbo

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. The Jett Family
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Jack

So sorry, Zulu.  Hang in there.  We'll be here for you when you need us.

_AH_DarkWolf

Sorry to hear z, you have my condolences.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill