_AH_BigChief Goin to College

Started by _AH_BigChief, September 19, 2008, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BigChief

Well I finally got it. I haven't said anything about hitting the books til I got everything going and after all this time being out of school but after losing my job a few months back decided to go back to college.  I finally got it all setup to take... now get this.... Aviation Power-plant. Going to learn how to work on aircraft engines. Going to start with single engine and move up to jets. School starts on Monday, the 22nd and I am already chomping at the bit to get going. Still haven't quite figured out if that is what I really want to do but at least its a start in the right direction.

Wish me luck all.

Chief

_AH_Homicide

S! Good Luck! I'm green with envy bro, I would love to have ANY job that entailed airplanes! Lucky dude! :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Moby

Congrats Chief!!!  ~S~!

All the best of luck, awesome opportunity!!!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Shrtaprch

Lots of work out there for A&P mechanics!!

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Good luck, Chief  :cool:    I hear it's all ball bearings these days.  whatchya doin  lookin in the luggage compartment?

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Duff4r

Best of luck!  Hang tough you'll get there.

:cool:

Duff

_AH_Twenty

S~ Good for you!... if you want some aircraft repair engine manuals or other data give me a shout, I have lots in PDF format.

_AH_Boosher

_AH_Zipzag