Battle Sounds v2

Started by _AH_Slikk, May 27, 2009, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Slikk

This is an update to the original Battle Sounds Mod. This mod enhances some of the mid air explosions as well as the air to ground explosions. In Game, the stock air to ground explosion sounds are almost nonexistent. Battle Sounds v2 fixes that. When you drop your bombs at low level, you will now be able to hear the explosion. You will also be able to hear your rockets when they impact the ground. In addition, there are several new sound files added to Battle Sounds v2.

Installation:

1: Delete the original Battle Sounds Mod if you have it installed.

2: Copy Battle_Sounds_v2 to your IL-2 1946 Mods folder.

To uninstall:

Delete the Battle_Sounds_v2 folder from your IL-2 1946 Mods folder.

Download Link:
http://files.filefront.com/Battle+Sounds+Mod+v2+Downdrar/;13912320;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy!

Slikk

EDIT: I changed the download site for a much easier install. Now you can just copy the Battle_Sounds_v2 folder into your Mods folder and you'll be good to go.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ I am corn-fused here. I have here 1. Battle Sounds v2
                                                              2. Battle Sounds v2 Part2
                                                              3. Battle Sounds v2/samples

Lets see if I have this right.
1. I have in my game a folder titled "MODS"and in that is a folder titled "Battle Sounds" which I dump.
2. I make a new folder titled "Battle_Sounds_v2" and DL the first link into this new folder.
3. I make another new folder titled "Mods\Battle_Sounds_v2\samples.
4. I DL Battle_Sounds_v2_Part2 into the  new folder in 3. above.
5. I now have 2 new folders with stuff in them and where in the.....do they go??
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Hiya slikk,

Will this mess up those custom machine gun sounds you and I worked on?

Don't frett it TD, these are just sound inhancements. You don't need'em ifinya don't want'em

S!

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Hogan ol' buddy, ol' pal. If I don't need 'um I don't want 'um.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

Hmmmm...........

In real life...should you, could you hear the explosions?

I always hate to overcook a good stew, or over stew a good cook!  :lol-053:

D