AAA All-In-One Mod Speedbar Adjustment

Started by _AH_Duff4r, September 04, 2008, 04:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

Here ya go Johnny and _AH

Description:

In the un-modded game, the speedbar is set to display airspeed in kmh and altitude in meters when a mission starts. The speedbar altitude changes in increments of 10m./50ft. and airspeed increments are set to 10kmh/10mph/10knots. This mod decreases the altitude increments to 5m./10ft. and the airspeed increments to 5kmh/5mph/5knots. It also gives you the option to change which units are displayed when a mission starts, and to change the altitude and airspeed increments to whatever number you want.

If you want the default mod settings (altitude 5m./10ft, airspeed 5m./5mph/5knots, and startup display units in kmh and meters), just install the mod as described above. You don't need to do anything else.

If you want to modify any of the default settings, you'll need to add a 'Mods' section and some lines to the end of the conf.ini file in your game directory.  (SEE IMPORTANT NOTE AT BEGINNING oF THIS README!) Here's a sample you can copy/paste and modify as necessary.

[Mods]
SpeedbarUnits=2
SpeedbarSpdKMH=1
SpeedbarSpdMPH=1
SpeedbarSpdKnots=1
SpeedbarAltMeters=1
SpeedbarAltFeet=5

You can include any or all of these parameters as needed. Any parameter you omit will be set to the default setting. Be careful with the spelling, the parameters are case-sensitive.

SpeedbarUnits: This parameter determines which units the altitude and airspeed are displayed in at mission startup. Permissible values are:

0 - no speedbar
1 - kmh and meters (default value)
2 - knots and ft
3 - mph and ft

SpeedbarSpdKMH: Airspeed increments when kmh are displayed. Permissible values are 1 to 10. Default value is 5.

SpeedbarSpdMPH: Airspeed increments when mph are displayed. Permissible values are 1 to 10. Default value is 5.

SpeedbarSpdKnots: Airspeed increments when knots are displayed. Permissible values are 1 to 10. Default value is 5.

SpeedbarAltMeters: Altitude increments when meters are displayed. Permissible values are 1 to 10. Default value is 5.

SpeedbarAltFeet: Altitude increments when feet are displayed. Permissible values are 1 to 50. Default value is 10.

Enjoy and S~

Duff4r

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Duff4r

No problem Sir.  :cool:

S~
Duff

Here's a little extra...... http://www.mediafire.com/?5pwqy8ssez3

Remove the stupid border from around the MAP and make the ICONs smaller.  Default ICONs included!!

Enjoy,
Duff

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Gonzo

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix