Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

S! Lippy. My advice, start low and slow. Small adjustments on the stick go a long way. Your going to crash, no matter what. That's normal. Make sure you completely understand the controls and their function and be VERY mindful of the wind. The X8 fights the wind nicely, but, it can be carried off if your not careful. AVIOD bodies of water at all cost. Other than that, the X8 is a nice bird to learn how to fly drones. Enjoy.

Facebook X8 group. Lots of good info there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1582491725364445/
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Bear

This just in... how many cases did you get DW???

_AH_Nimble

I I want bacon I will chew mine thanks :lol

_AH_Lippy

Little tuff getting used to the control's a bit to windy to fly outside today so been trying to fly around the living room gettin the hang of it. The bad side the battery is good for about 10 minutes of flight only small battery but for the money fun.

_AH_Bear

Joke of the day...

My wife and I went to the Calgary Bull Sale & Agricultural Show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ......smiled and said, 'He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,
''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice a week ! ...........You could learn a lot from him.'

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters,
'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR

'My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said,
'That's once a day ..You could REALLY learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said,
'Go over and ask him if every time was with the same old cow.'

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and I should eventually make a full recovery.

_AH_Jack

_AH_Bear

My hometown.. downtown Kelowna BC, picture taken from a restaurant called Earls on Top overlooking the "sails" and the marina on Okanagan lake...

Cantcha tell i love where i live.

_AH_Lippy

Gorgeous did u use a filter Bear to get that much red.

_AH_Bear

I didnt take the picture... looks good tho.. Ive seen skies like that here before, Lower right you can see the Ogopogo statue... our Nessy 

_AH_Turbo

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_BBQhead

S~

One drive doesn't like to let me show pix directly, but they give me links.

Here's a couple of my boat driving itself while I take pictures of it.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ak5rS71RlDvgh2dXDt-zFEVYmkI_

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ak5rS71RlDvgh2akKuiz-WfOan9Z

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Turbo

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_DarkWolf

I think I see Twenty sailing in formation with your boat, BB...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill