Next SEOW Campaign

Started by _AH_Twenty, June 08, 2010, 02:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

The Eventlog has been uploaded and stats updated.

Twenty

_AH_Zipzag

I tried to view but it asks for a P/W , ~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

Here is an image of the Prokhorovka map for use with the ATC program, in case anyone would like to use that.

http://www.4shared.com/file/AmpOAJUX/Prokhorovka.html

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~ What folder..new or existing...do I put in the map?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. Don't know if the folder exists or not. I didn't have it installed on this machine..

BUT, just in case we decide to use it, lets call the folder SEOW ( all caps), and put it in there.

For those that don't have the ATC application, it can be DL'ed from Tbull's server, available in the Pilots Lounge. 

Go to Tbull's server and DL and install atcfb_1942.    ( It is a stand alone app that we sometimes use for stateeegery planning. )

Once installed, go to your Program files folder and look for a new folder called "Foolish Entertainment".

Go to the Custom Folder ( C:\Program Files\Foolish Entertainment\ATC for Battlefield 1942 v.1.2\Data\Custom)  and Create a new folder and Name it: SEOW.

Place the downloaded  jpg from DW"s post in this thread into the SEOW folder you just made. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Ya...I put it in the custom folder and it works.  Thanks.

_AH_z5o

~S~, Aaaa does someone have the link to download ATC. I dont seem to have a copy anymore.  :lol-029:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Olds

Allied mission is complete and ready to merge.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_taldrg

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

S~
I don't know if the new version, the one available at the Foolish entertainment site will work with the version the rest of us have..

The version we've always used before is available on Tbull's server.. accessible to all AH members  through the Pilot's Lounge.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 3 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 3 eventlog has been uploaded and the Stats have been updated.

The stats can be found here:

http://kenglandco1.web144.discountasp.net/ScorchedEarth/MP4/Statistics/Prokhorovka/index.html

_AH_CO_Coyote

Every kick in the butt is a step forward...

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman