Next SEOW Campaign

Started by _AH_Twenty, June 08, 2010, 02:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moby

Please confirm start time for tonights SEOW #4 ...???

Am I to assume 9 pm Eastern again with a 9:30 pm start?

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_DarkWolf

I think it's been moved back one half hour. So the game is launched around 9:30 with everyone hitting fly by 10 EST.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 4 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack

_AH_Olds

Z, you did a fine job..no reason to take off because of a tough night. You haven't made anybody mad here. Please reconsider your decision...we need you in C flight and AH.

S!

_AH_Olds
C-Flight Commander
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Moby

~S~ Zulu!!!

You need to back up a step here.... no one got mad, no one is pointing any fingers at anyone, AT ALL.... and I guess I should ask you what the hell do you think you are doing????  No one is perfect, especially me, I have pulled quite a few boners during missions over the years and man, let me tell you, there is nothing like a great bunch of guys who help you along the way and will always be better than you and even less skilled than you to tell you it's all ok, and learn from the experience, and carry on and apply what you have learned and now know.  Believe me I have been there.  I don't know what you are thinking right now but you are not going to just leave because you think you don't know what youare doing.  Your company is enjoyed thoroughly, so are your numerous wonderful posts, and your skill in the air... however you see it, is an added advantage in so many ways I can't start to explain it.  Give it second to think about your next course of action, and don't think stepping aside will be tolerated, live and learn my friend, we all do, still do, and want to do it with you.

Cheers my friend!

~S~!

Mobes.  

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Prop

Z, giving up is not the way to go in this sim. A bad night doesn't warrant giving up altogether...I mean, c'mon, Foxbat shot me down in an IL2 for chrissakes.......No offence Fox, lol, You had the better plane.

All jokes aside, there are definately frustrating moments in the game, but one oh sh** doesn't erase a hundred "attaboys"  especially in AH. Sit back, relax, and dont worry.

After all, its just a game.

_AH_Col._Hogan

NO ONE is allowed to leave without permission.

Foxbat

S~ Zulu, don't do it! Been there done that not good not worth it etc, etc, etc. No one in AH is rated on skill or anything like that so please don't take it out on yourself in this way. Humans are competitive by nature and in these organized events sometimes that can come out more than you'll see it during the regular coops or casual stuff we do. We get frustrated or whatever and sometimes voice it.
I can't promise that you'll never hear it but this is a good group and I've always felt that its at a minimum here. However, when it does, don't take it personal. I hope you'll be back flying tomorrow night with no worries. See ya then.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Zulu..

I never ask some one that has decided to leave to come back.. It's my way of showing respect for their decision because i believe when some one decides to leave, they've given as much thought as they care to before making that decision, but the door is always open should they change their mind on their own.

That being said..  it seems to me, from way over here, that your decision was kind of made rather quickly after one of those " not my night' nights that we all have once in a while. So in this case I'm asking you to reconsider.
Hopefully after you've slept on it, you'll change your mind.. i've been around AH long enough to know that sometimes things can get a little testy during the campaigns.. there's something about posting the results that seems to bring out the competitive spirit and what usually is laughed off is sometimes not..at least not right at the moment.. but when the next mission starts, all is always forgiven..and if it was really special.. we'll laugh about it for years.. like a certain some one shooting a friendly, or some one else bailing out as soon as the enemy is sighted.. or another guy falling asleep and blocking the whole @#$#$ squad from taking off from the carrier.. and there's many more examples of what are now fondly remembered 'incidents'. But the reality is, every one here has has a bad night and or annoyed some one.. It's allowed.. no one here stays annoyed once the next mission starts..
Hope to see you back in the air soon...    

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.