Recon Reports - SEOW Sardegna

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, May 06, 2011, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Jack

The trip to Lake George is postponed till next week.  I'll be able to host SEOW this week.  All, please heed Twenty's request and remind me to clear out my eventlog prior to SEOW.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

The Axis mission planning is complete for the mission scheduled for the 19th.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Something Stinks in Sardinia mission #3 has been uploaded and is ready for pilot reports to be entered.

You can check out the stats for the mission here:

http://kenglandco1.web144.discountasp.net/SEOW/MP4public/Statistics/Sardegna/index.html

Twenty

_AH_Jack

There were four enemy tanks along the road just south of Alghero in C-7, k7.

Foxbat

S~ I destroyed one of those tanks on the way back to base along with a few tucks.

Last I saw at that location were 3 tanks and a couple small vehicles.

_AH_Nimble

Hey fox... tucks are for girls.... :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

Were those tanks and ground vehicles stationary or moving in any direction?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

They were stationary when I flew past them.  There was also AAA shooting at me from Alghero.

_AH_Nimble

I strafed that same little convoy....fifties didn hurt em....was out of bmbs.... confirmed there location... were moving east when I attacked them..... yes aaa coming from city..... pretty accurate too

_AH_taldrg

~S~ With the AAA being so powerful in SEOW it is(I think)that I repeat an old post here on the way to beat AAA in iL2. Always remember that AAA can move left to right and up and down but it CANNOT do both at the same time soooooo on your way in just keep moving a little up and down and side to side and the only time you fly straight is just as you kill it. Practice off line. It works....it really does.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 4 has been downloaded and emailed to Rgaa for tonights mission.

Twenty

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 5 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack for tonights mission.

Twenty

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Something Stinks in Sardinia mission #5 has been uploaded and is ready for pilot reports to be entered.

You can check out the stats for the mission here:

http://kenglandco1.web144.discountasp.net/SEOW/MP4public/Statistics/Sardegna/index.html

Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Hey Twenty, i noticed last night it was starting to get pretty dark by the time the mission was killed. Are we gonna skip ahead to morning or fly all night through the darkness?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

The next mission would start at 18:00 and end at 19:00. Should I do it now or after the next mission? your call.