Recon Reports - SEOW Sardegna

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, May 06, 2011, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I think we should be fine for one more.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

Do I detect that our fearless pilot DW is afraid of the DARK?....   where did u get the dark in darkwolf then?? :drinking-43:

_AH_Stiffy

Some say the Dark in his name came from the dark circles under his eyes from staying up all night skinning planes

_AH_DarkWolf

Shut up Stiffy......whoever you are....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 6 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack and Darkwolf for tonights mission. I am not sure who will be the host. I sent the mission to DW so he can review the aircraft slots in the mission which will reduce our loading time.

Twenty

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Something Stinks in Sardinia mission #6 has been uploaded and is ready for pilot reports to be entered.

You can check out the stats for the mission here:

http://kenglandco1.web144.discountasp.net/SEOW/MP4public/Statistics/Sardegna/index.html

Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Our work on the right flank is starting to pay off.  At the end of the last mission our ground forces captured Dorgali and now threaten Nuoro.

DW

_AH_Twenty

Shall we do a clock advance? Say to 6:00 AM.

Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Twenty on June 19, 2011, 10:40:12 PM
Shall we do a clock advance? Say to 6:00 AM.

Make it so.

*two fingered Picard gesture*

(Not to be confused with the one fingered SKAT gesture)

DW

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Axis mission planning is complete for mission #7

Twenty

_AH_Twenty

~S~  I have resent mission #7 to Jack and Rgaa, Iam not sure who is hosting tonight and would like the orignal mission sent last week deleated and this mission used. I hopefully will be able to make tonights mission, if not have a good time.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Something Stinks in Sardinia mission #7 has been uploaded and is ready for pilot reports to be entered.

You can check out the stats for the mission here:

http://kenglandco1.web144.discountasp.net/SEOW/MP4public/Statistics/Sardegna/index.html

Twenty

_AH_Gonzo

Not sure if these go here ... Last mission I sighted:

Multiple contacts in the town of Ozieri E8/2
Medium to large convoy on the road at D7/1 heading west.

Note: I am offering a reward for anyone who brings me the head of the pilot who flies P-39 Red 5. According to the score board, this bastage stole two of my kills!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

Yes this is the right place Gonz, it's kinda turned into a dual recon reports/general SEOW thread.

DW