Thanks Viper you were RIGHT !

Started by _AH_Zipzag, August 16, 2009, 04:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Zipzag

Try if I might , I just could'nt get my crossfire to work , kept telling me I had video running in the background. Viper said it was the Hi Def sound , not video at all , so I went into my Device manager and turned them off , there part of the ATI card's but show up in sound , tried that then went into the catalyst and still could'nt turn crossfire on still video running in the background , so for a few more day's Im stuck on one card still . Then this morning I thought wait a second , I see 2 HiDef devices in there , I shut one off , nothin then again I turned both off still nothin , ok I guess im gonna have to reformat and put it all back in again , Im not complaining cause it only takes about 90 minutes to do it all , but it's 90 minutes I could be doin somthin else .  Like flying online , or dusting and vacuming or enjoying the weather .

Guess what , Viper was Right , what I forgot to do was restart the computer after turning off the HiDef sound device's , Ok now bring it on ..........     Thank's Vip's ~S~

_AH_Johnny

That Viper ... he can be just like Steve McQueen when he wants to be...
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?