BoB Phase 2

Started by DealnDave, May 19, 2009, 11:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Zipzag

Tag's on , way points off, that was great last nite and I had alot of fun , lot's to shoot , just don't like the limited ammo that these plane's carry ,

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  With the new work schedule i have had since the beginning of May, Wednesdays have been tough for me to get on line in time for flying at all some times, and when i do usually it's too late for the campaign missions..

I wasn't on at all last night so i don't know who said what, but from being on line nearly every other night of the week i can tell you , Dave, that most of the guys very much look forward to the Wednesday  BoB campaign missions.

For what it's worth, even though i'm not able to make it to a lot of the BoB campaign Missions, the ones i've flown were a lot of fun... and really well put together.   

Hopefully they'll continue.     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

DealnDave

S~ All,

Thanks for the comments all, it's been very much appreicated.....the bashing of the "Hun" will continue  :lol-029:

_AH_Moggy

S! Dave:

Let me put my .02 in here.  The BoB missions are NOT boring, and are a helluva lot of fun!  Period.  I had to miss the last one this week only 'cause my wargaming group is play-testing a new game from Mon-Wed nights, and I had to be there (primarily because the game's at my house).  Keep it up, bro!

Moggy

_AH_DarkWolf

What? Mogly can't multitask?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moby

Man!!!!  Clam up Deedub!!!  You can barely spell untill it's time to put some sort of insult together to bang on either me or Moggy or Skat.....  Just because Moggy is busy doesn't mean you have to be right on him about it...sheesh!!!! 

:surprised-027:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Ya got to love it...right?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  If i have to pull this thread over,  we won't be stopping for ice cream.     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Zipzag

will there be night bombing mission's ?

DealnDave

S~ All,

Just wanted to say job last night on the mission...I threw in a bit of a twist flying from the Hun point of veiw.  Kinda took a page from the Slot campaign when we flew a few missions from the Japanese side.  Seemed like everyone had a good time and quite a few of us survived the fighters and that wicked flak over both Portsmouth and Middle Wallop Aerodrome.

Look for a few more twists in the future...I'm trying to keep the campaign exciting and fun.  As for night bombing missions...there maybe a few flown from both the German and British sides.  The Brits kinda started during the middle of September (Phase III), the germans are doing some now at this time (August - Phase II).

Hope you's that did fly last night enjoyed the mission as much as I.  That's for your support.  S~