Memorial Service

Started by _AH_Gonzo, January 10, 2010, 07:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH_Fasted

Hello all: sorry to hear about Marius . I can remember when he joined Aces High. he was a stand up driver and a good friend,He will be missed..S~....Gen. AH_Fasted Retired.....Living on a yacht in Florida  Fastedm@gmail.com

_AH_Doc

_AH_Moby

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Twisted

~S~

I'll be there, hopefully.

_AH_MOAB

_AH_Johnny

Gonz,

I'd like to be included as well...

Thanks
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

DealnDave

I'll be there as well,    S~ to AH_Marius and his family

_AH_Gonzo

Still waiting on the go ahead from the CO when he gets back, but the ceremony will most likely take place after the Sunday night Squadron Meeting.

The pilots who have volunteered to fly a Missing Man formation for the event are as follows:

Col. _AH_Gonzo - Flight Lead
Lt _AH_Slikk
Maj _AH_Darkwolf
Maj _AH_Johnny

First practice will be tomorrow night, 1 hour prior to the Bob mission.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Nimble

Marius, I salute you, God Bless you my fellow pilot and AH former member!! May I pass on my condolences to your family , you will be remembered warmly and your coops live on!

_AH_Nimble

I was only able to fly with Marius once, but I shall always remember him for his missions . God Bless you Marius, and your family.... you will be remembered and missed.

_AH_DarkWolf

I wonder if we should'nt decide what version we will run for this ceremony. We're all supposed to have UP 2.0 by the meeting right?  I know

Some people who will go unnamed had some trouble updating and their game
Kept crashing and now don't have
A copy of 1.1.1 installed to
Take part in the ceremony. I
think it would be a shame if some of these
rather prominent figures in the squad were denied
a chance to participate,
since we should all have UP 2.0 installed anyways
how about saying now that it'll be run in UP 2.0 so everyone make sure you have it by the meeting?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_BBQhead

S~. I'll be there if my 2.0 works.. planning on installing it sunday morning.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Prop

S! To Marius and his family. I did not have the pleasure to fly with him, however, its saddening to hear a fellow squadmate and valuable IL2 contributor has passed away, R.I.P brother!

_AH_Viper

I'll be there.  I've canceled my Sunday pool for this important Memorial to my friend.  I hope all will attend.