UP 3.0

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, May 22, 2011, 06:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Looks like UP 3.0 will be here tomorrow,

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/page/readme

TD, don't click on that link, it will make you dizzy...

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Release Candidate........so does that mean it's like a beta?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

Here we go again.... the process never ends... get one version trouble free and here comes another one....the only thing that possibly could be worse is having more than one wife :unhappy-059:

_AH_Autorotate

Off we go into the wild blue screens!  (wavey)

_AH_z5o

Quote from: _AH_Autorotate on May 23, 2011, 01:00:06 AM
Off we go into the wild blue screens!  (wavey)
ROFLOL WOOHOO!!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

i'm going to download it tonight, maybe give it a shot. worth testing. i just hope it is not an eye candy mod butcher like 4.10.1 is.

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Jack

The link to the download site is inactive at this time.

_AH_Boosher

The link is now up and working. Note that this is in no way compatible with UP 2.01, nor with the updater ever be able to convert you from version to version. In order to install 3.0 you must first install a default unmodded version of 4.10.1.

_AH_Johnny

I put the UP 3.0 in an official clean Maddox 1c 4.10.1 version and I put it in the UP 2.01 latest update version. Both seem to run ok so far.

S`
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Boosher

I have a mission I can run for anyone interested in testing the new install. Because of the way the game was put together it does a lot of things to previous missions. There is no Ship pack 2 anymore, all the models were integrated into the game proper. Any shippack 2 object will therefore disappear and must be replaced, etc... I'm going to try to be online tonight to run it. I'd run it Monday but I'm working 12 hour shifts for the next 3 days and just don't have the time.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Have we(AH)ever flowen any of his missions that are posted in his signeture??
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Boosher on May 27, 2011, 05:29:09 PM
There is no Ship pack 2 anymore, all the models were integrated into the game proper. Any shippack 2 object will therefore disappear and must be replaced, etc...

My pain in the @$$ detector just went off...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

We've flown a number of Boosh's missions.  They're well made and all seemed to enjoy flying them.

_AH_DarkWolf

The JSGME seems pretty spartan.

No HUD config mod, no perfect map textures, etc. MOD folder stuff does'nt seem to work either.  :sad-056:

DW