325th Checkertail Clan African Campaign

Started by _AH_Jack, April 03, 2011, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

_AH_Jack

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_z5o

oh crap, same here, did I miss something? Did I forget to read a memo somewhere down the line? Wouldnt be the first time for that I guess. I do have the attension span of a 5 y/o hoped up of candy bars a soda pop
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Could be we're starting on the 3rd mission. I think Jack was saying the first and last ones were not very interesting.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

The calendar shows Mission #1 on Tuesday, April 5th.  Mission 1 is a fly in of aircraft from two carriers & should be a short mission.  I plan on flying mission #2 immediately afterwards.

I still don't know how the scoring is going to work, but it will be much simpler than the B.O.B.  I'm thinking that points will only be awarded for returning to base, with perhaps 100 points for an undamaged aircraft & 50 for returning in a damaged aircraft but surviving.  Zero points for bailing out or landing in the desert, a field, or on a road.  I'll be asking for opinions from the fellas tonight.  Also, to qualify for any campaign ribbon, a player will need to fly a minimum of thirty percent (ten) of the missions, with credit given for attempts to play that are foiled by technical problems.

_AH_Nimble

golly, Im always missing something.... guess old age isnt any fun.... whens the next one.....got my checkertail now......everyone laughed at me without it....do I look funny??? :surprised-in-shower-006:

_AH_DarkWolf

The next one is tonight, Nimble. April 7th.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

Thanks DW..... looked for the schedule .... didnt find...looking forward to it.  Salute!!  I ran out of my meds and thanks to the pharmacey have been out for a week...been running my heart a little hard....out of kilter... like I say, getting old is not for youngsters...lol :offtopic-929432:

_AH_BBQhead

S~

The Calendar is on the right side of the main page of the site..

Events are listed underneath...

Or you can click on the name of the month at the top..

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.