hmmmmm good news soon?......Finally!

Started by _AH_tomtom, March 04, 2009, 12:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_tomtom

Just a FYI, I could of saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.......kidding......I graduated college...well finished up last week and our plans are to hit the Florida area within the next month to three.  Can we say FIOS? Why yes I can F-I-O-S lol :hahaha-024: :idiot-0011:

ah guess I should tell you I got my Information Systems Engineering Degree, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE and working on the CCNA now.

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Jack

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~ WOW!!   All thoes degrees. That is amazing. Only a few left...like...CNN, ABC, VISA, XYZ and BVD.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Tbull

Super Con grads! Now that you have the short road done. Good luck, blessings with the long one. S~ your missed.

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Gonzo

Great stuff Tomtom! Congratulations bud! It'll be be good having you back in the virtual blue!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_tomtom

Yes it will be AWESOME to fly again....got lots of updates I see I need to get in order to fly but no biggie.......

_AH_Hornet

daaaaang. WTG, bud. I wish I had the time to get my MCSE/MCSA

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Hornet. Just go for the MIC...KEY..MO..USE. They are easier to get. Got mine last year in Orlando, Fl.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Hornet

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on March 07, 2009, 01:53:39 AM
~S~ Hornet. Just go for the MIC...KEY..MO..USE. They are easier to get. Got mine last year in Orlando, Fl.

S! TD.. I already USE MO' KEY and my MIC, as I'm sure you've heard.
:happy-112:

_AH_tomtom

Its not to bad hornet, two test a week and your done in a month like me with the MCSE lol

_AH_Hornet

I heard there's a place you could get it in one week if you're doing it full time... you basically stay there 24x7.

_AH_tomtom

Yep MCSE boot camps, but they are expensive, but most consider that brain dumping and not true MCSE (employers)