Hello Fellas!

Started by Moggy, September 19, 2011, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moggy

~S~ and a hearty greetings, guys!  I realize it's been quite some time, but I thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and still hold AH very close to my heart, as I always will.  Hope and trust all of you guys are still having a blast (lucky dogs you).

Your pal always,

Moggy

_AH_Jack

As I live & breathe!  Salute, Moggy, you old dog.  Get on comms & say hello, once in a while.  Your name still comes up quite often & only in good ways.

_AH_Slikk

Good to see you Moggy. I miss flying with you bro. Like Jack said, hop on comms with us sometime.

S~

Slikk

_AH_DarkWolf

S! Moggy old bean.

Wow, you know what's really freaky? I had a dream last night that I came on comms and Moggy was there. He was having troubles launching his game and people were helping him.

I have some strange dreams......shut up SKAT.

Quote from: _AH_Jack on September 19, 2011, 12:29:26 PM
Your name still comes up quite often & only in good ways.

Mainly when we fly incredibly ugly aircraft like IL-2s.  (wavey)

DW

P.S. - Go to hell.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

Good to see you alive and kicking Mr. Cattermole! Hope all's well at your end. Hop onto comms some night for a catch up!!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Oh my how I wish you were back with AH again. I have not put one high alt. bomb on target since the last time you were on comms saying, "on my mark, 3..2..1..drop" and the target went BALOOEY. We all could use you bro.

TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Toccs

Good to hear from you Moggy, hope all is well.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Good to hear from you, Moggy.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Archie

Its alive!!  Good to see you around Moggy

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH__SKATtrash

Well Sh$# Howdy Moggy!Good to hear from you, hope things are going well for you.

Try not to be to disturbed about being in DW's night fantasies.

_AH_Duff4r

Moggy...

Get yer butt back in here!!!

Good to hear from you. You're missed!!

S!
Duff

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH__SKATtrash on September 20, 2011, 01:16:01 AM
Try not to be to disturbed about being in DW's night fantasies.

Hey, did'nt I tell you to shut up in advance?

For those of you new chaps who don't know who Moggy is, he's the only AH pilot ever indicted for war crimes after the notorious ambulance shooting incident from his downed bomber.

Cause you know, those germans and russians striclty adhered to the geneva convention at all times.....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

very good to hear from  you Moggy.... my old wing leader... and a darn good one at that..... have missed you dearly my friend....hope you shall visit us sometime....get on comms and give us hell  ...glad to hear you are doing ok...... :happy-112:

_AH_Johnny

brick-a-brack-a-fire-cracker- sis-boom-bah-Moggy-Moggy-Rah!-Rah!-Rah!

Howdy Moggy

good to hear from you again...  "She's a Doer"   "She's a Goer"    is that right?       I remember all those long flights flyin close formation makin our run and then runnin for home...good times for sure...you sure could, and still can I'm sure, make and oversee some good events for us all to share and enjoy...hope all is well

Johnny
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Boosher

S! Moggy! Good to hear from you!