Hello Fellas!

Started by Moggy, September 19, 2011, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Viper

Hope to be hearing from you soon kid.  Come on in and fly a night or two.  I'll wing with you in a bomber anytime.  But you probably guess how that would really go..LOL

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 20, 2011, 10:11:28 AM
For those of you new chaps who don't know who Moggy is, he's the only AH pilot ever indicted for war crimes after the notorious ambulance shooting incident from his downed bomber.

Cause you know, those germans and russians striclty adhered to the geneva convention at all times.....

DW

Now that's a damn lie!  I beat that rap!  And you darn well know it.  I'll thank you not to sully my reputation here, at least any worse than it already is...

Moggy

Moggy

Oh, btw, I don't see *my* nametag anywhere in that screenshot.  Only Beebs.  So why do *I* get indicted!  And where do I take my complaint to!!!???

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Jack on September 19, 2011, 12:29:26 PM
As I live & breathe!  Salute, Moggy, you old dog.  Get on comms & say hello, once in a while.  Your name still comes up quite often & only in good ways.

S! Jack:

Wilco.  Fair warning, you have only yourself to blame for the invite...

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Slikk on September 19, 2011, 02:05:03 PM
Good to see you Moggy. I miss flying with you bro. Like Jack said, hop on comms with us sometime.

S~

Slikk

S! Slikk:

Good to see you're still in the air.  Remember our little adventure over Choiseul during the "Slot" campaign, which we never let anyone else (ahem, till now) know about?

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 19, 2011, 02:41:14 PM
...only when we fly incredibly ugly aircraft like IL-2s.  (wavey)

DW

P.S. - Go to hell.

That comment merits no response other than abject disdain, contempt, scorn, and overall revulsion.  The Sturmovik is the most beautiful plane ever built.  OK, just where is hell, anyway?

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Gonzo on September 19, 2011, 03:42:34 PM
Good to see you alive and kicking Mr. Cattermole! Hope all's well at your end. Hop onto comms some night for a catch up!!

S! Boom Boom!  Be careful what you wish for;  you may just get it...

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on September 19, 2011, 04:38:56 PM
~S~ Oh my how I wish you were back with AH again. I have not put one high alt. bomb on target since the last time you were on comms saying, "on my mark, 3..2..1..drop" and the target went BALOOEY. We all could use you bro.

TD

S! TD.  Of all the AH members, for this old hand yours is without doubt the one that I'm most glad to see is still alive, flying and taking names, Marine.  Without saying anything else, your calling me "bro" is the highest honor I could ever hope to attain here, and I mean that utterly sincerely and completely.  I thank you.

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Toccs on September 19, 2011, 06:11:40 PM
Good to hear from you Moggy, hope all is well.

S! Toccs.  It's good to see that at least one of us had the good sense to stay with AH...

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on September 19, 2011, 07:25:23 PM
S~

Good to hear from you, Moggy.

S! Beebs:

Promise me one thing, please.  Please don't *ever* go into detail describing what I've missed in the last two La Quinta summers...

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Archie on September 19, 2011, 07:50:24 PM
Its alive!!  Good to see you around Moggy

S! Arch:

I seem to recall one mission where I nursed your wounded arse back to Guadalcanal during a "slot" mission.  Or was it the other way 'round?

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH__SKATtrash on September 20, 2011, 01:16:01 AM
Well Sh$# Howdy Moggy!Good to hear from you, hope things are going well for you.

Try not to be to disturbed about being in DW's night fantasies.

S! Skat:

You'll be glad to know that some things never change.  This weekend here in Burbank will see the closing of summer BBQ season, of course with Skat's "Apple City Ribs."

And no worries.  I don't pay attention to *anything* DW says.

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Duff4r on September 20, 2011, 03:23:03 AM
Moggy...

Get yer butt back in here!!!

Good to hear from you. You're missed!!

S!
Duff

S! Professor!

Good to see you again.  As far as getting my butt back in here, I vow I will work on it but there are some technical issues on my end.  Rest assured, I miss AH (uh, except for DW) very much. 

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 20, 2011, 10:11:28 AM
Quote from: _AH__SKATtrash on September 20, 2011, 01:16:01 AM
Try not to be to disturbed about being in DW's night fantasies.

Hey, did'nt I tell you to shut up in advance?

...I ain't talkin' to you anymore.   :happy-016:

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Nimble on September 20, 2011, 08:15:36 PM
very good to hear from  you Moggy.... my old wing leader... and a darn good one at that..... have missed you dearly my friend....hope you shall visit us sometime....get on comms and give us hell  ...glad to hear you are doing ok...... :happy-112:

S! Nim:

Good to hear from you as well, my friend.  I will get on comms soon, as soon as I figure out some technical issues with the current rig here.  But, I fear I will be unable to give you any hell, at least initially.  For that, you must, I'm afraid, be patient...

Moggy