Hello Fellas!

Started by Moggy, September 19, 2011, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Johnny on September 21, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
brick-a-brack-a-fire-cracker- sis-boom-bah-Moggy-Moggy-Rah!-Rah!-Rah!

Howdy Moggy

good to hear from you again...  "She's a Doer"   "She's a Goer"    is that right?       I remember all those long flights flyin close formation makin our run and then runnin for home...good times for sure...you sure could, and still can I'm sure, make and oversee some good events for us all to share and enjoy...hope all is well

Johnny

S! Johnny:

Lord, it's good to see that AH still has its inverted tunnel flyer drummer ace still around and kicking (arse).  Yes, your memory is indeed infallible;  it was (is) "She's a Goer."  Fortunately, though I don't currently have IL-2 loaded on any computer here, I did save Gonzo's paint job of that plane (and all the rest he did) on an external drive, so it will never be lost.  Interesting that that paint job made an impression in AH other than with me.  It was a good one, wasn't it?

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Boosher on September 21, 2011, 12:47:58 PM
S! Moggy! Good to hear from you!

S! Boosh, you crazy Russian you.  Memories of "Pod Moscovnia Verchera!"

Moggy

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Viper on September 28, 2011, 06:29:06 PM
Hope to be hearing from you soon kid.  Come on in and fly a night or two.  I'll wing with you in a bomber anytime.  But you probably guess how that would really go..LOL

S! your Viper-ous!   Hey, just who's the kid here, anyway?  I guess that means that you'd never wing with me in a fighter.  Hmm, guess you're not as dumb as I thought, eh?

Moggy

_AH_DarkWolf

Seems like a skilled forum user would have found a way to put all those responses into a single post, observe...

Quote from: Moggy on September 29, 2011, 05:58:06 AM
I'll thank you not to sully my reputation here, at least any worse than it already is...

You had a reputation here?!

Quote from: Moggy on September 29, 2011, 06:06:03 AM
And where do I take my complaint to!!!???

I'm sorry, only AH pilots or at least those with IL-2 installed may dispute an AH pilot's comment. Hwa hwa.

Quote from: Moggy on September 29, 2011, 06:16:04 AM
That comment merits no response other than abject disdain, contempt, scorn, and overall revulsion.

And that differs from every response I've ever gotten from you about anything.....how?

The Sturmovik is the most beautiful plane ever built.

Clearly you need some of Archie's meds, trust me they work pretty good.

OK, just where is hell, anyway?

I think it' when you're playing Rainbow Six : Vegas and you hear your teammate Moggy say "I'm throwing a grenade!" Usually the world around you erupts in phosphorus shortly thereafter.

Quote from: Moggy on September 29, 2011, 06:28:29 AM
And no worries.  I don't pay attention to *anything* DW says.

That's not nice.

Quote from: Moggy on September 29, 2011, 06:31:06 AM
Rest assured, I miss AH (uh, except for DW) very much. 

Self-esteem......dropping......

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

DW found a new toy....Skat may get a short reprieve.