Need Help

Started by DealnDave, October 28, 2008, 08:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealnDave

S~ All,

Last night I built a mission using the Cannon's BoB map.  When I completed the mission and saved, only the properities file saved....not the mission file...arggg, 2 hours of work down the drain, man !!!  Any help on this issue would be greatly appreicated.  Thanks !!

_AH_Duff4r

It's late and I don't have time to reseach this but I hasve read about this malady on AAA.  There is a fix.  I will look at this tomorrow.

But, check this out: http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7091&highlight=map+save

Others?
~S~
Duff

DealnDave

I've updated to the unified Installer and now I need to know where to find Cannon's BoB map.  I searched the AAA site and can't locate it. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DealnDave on October 29, 2008, 06:15:50 PM
I've updated to the unified Installer and now I need to know where to find Cannon's BoB map.  I searched the AAA site and can't locate it. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

Here's the link, Dave:

http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5332

DealnDave

Moggy,

Thanks for the link.  I got the static.ini file and the blister file as well.  I downloaded the files and and when I opened the FMB the map was "not" visiable from the map list.  So I must've put it in the wrong location.  Can anyone help with where the files should go?  Thanks.

DealnDave

Stiffy,

Thank you very much for your help.  I have the BoB map now visiable within my FMB mission builder.  However, I'm having the same issue now...I can not save missions.  I'm not sure that my static.ini file and blister file are in the proper locations.  Any ideas on where these two files should be located?  If so, can a path to where they should be located be posted?  Thanks !!!

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DealnDave on October 31, 2008, 12:24:21 PM
...I have the BoB map now visiable within my FMB mission builder.  However, I'm having the same issue now...I can not save missions.  I'm not sure that my static.ini file and blister file are in the proper locations.  Any ideas on where these two files should be located?...

Dave:

The static.ini (note that you can only have one of these in your main directory, unless you have one in a backup folder) goes here:

MODS\STD\com\maddox\IL2\objects

The Blister Folder is located here:

MODS\CAN_Objects\3do\Buildings\Pacific

(Note that the blister folder should contain a total of 17 tga files)

Moggy