_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

We had enough to make an official race, was a blast watching me crash.  :lol Missed fraggman though. This weeks track should be up tonight I was out sick all weekend long didnt have the heart to test planes on the tracks. I think its all those pylons that go wooshing by so fast made me ill to the tummy.  :sad-056:

_AH_fraggmann

Sorry Lippy...had a real busy day at work (kooky). Three people called in sick
and I had to help pick up the slack :thinking-008:. Bottom line is THE COUCH MONSTER GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised-041:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Lippy

No problem Bro, I know that feeling very well. This weeks track is the Up and Down Track it is a familiar track once you fly a lap or two you might remember it. the plane is a fast one and it aint the KI it is the LA-7R R stands for Rocket. So this baby is dual engine and requires full fuel to run the rocket. So do your testing and make sure the stop watches are accurate cause this is going to be a close one.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2300

Heat 1 = 1 lap
Heat 2 = 2 laps
Heat 3 = 3 laps

The results from the last race will be up probably no later than Monday. Nice to have you guys hope to see ya Wed. and maybe a few more. ~S~

_AH_Lippy

Well gents better late than never, here are the scores.

Heat 1
1 GhostBear  15
2 BBQHead    12
3 Jack            10
4 Z5o              9
5 Lippy            8

Heat 2
1 GhostBear   16
2 BBQHead     13
3 Jack             11
4 Lippy           10
5 Z5o              9

Heat 3
1 Lippy          17
2 GhostBear  14
3 BBQHead    12
4 Z5o             11
5 Jack            10

Season and Race Results

1 GhostBear  48
2 BBQHead    37
3 Lippy          35
4 Jack            31
5 Z5o            29

_AH_Lippy

Good luck tomorrow I haven't even practiced yet. But here is next weeks track it is a favorite of mine Whats My Line hilly and extremely fast. the plane is a favorite of Ghost's the KI-84c. Have fun and remember expert mode is off. See ya tomorrow night 17.00 pt and races will start 1830 or when Ghost gets in. ~S~

Next track will be BB's favorite the rolling hills the plane is unknown at this time. I would like for Ghost, Jack and all to post what track they like the best. And I will fit it in the schedule, describe it if you don't remember the name.  (wavey)

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

:lol Now thats the way to travel I can see it all cops drunks drug addicts all piled in a field.

_AH_Lippy

I have made a miscallculation on the times for practice and starting the races. Some how I started practice one hour earlier than last season. I thank my fellow racer BBQ for politely pointing out the errors of my ways. So I will send a PM to Hogan and Archie, and DW that i need to change the calender. So practice will start at 2100 ET and the first Heat at 2200 ET.  (wavey)

_AH_DarkWolf

Huh, yeah those are the times I was announcing at the last meeting and you corrected me. I thought you were starting an hour earlier to try and get more racers or something. It's easy enough to change the calendar.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

i aint always right but I am never wrong  :lol

_AH_Lippy

Here is the scoring from last weeks race. We need to be careful on our starts there were some mighty close to anticipating the words GO GO GO. You are not allowed to spool up till the words GO GO GO are seen. I am not saying that anyone is but it is close which what racers do push the limits. It is next to impossible to exactly tell if anyone even myself are spooling up too fast. So lets be vigilant and watch it. Good luck tonight, I think the next plane is going to surprise all of you it did me.

Heat 1
1 Lippy            15
2 GhostBear    12
3 BBQHead     10
4 Olds              9
5 Jack              8
6 fraggmann   7

Heat 2
1 GhostBear   16
2 Lippy           13
3 fraggmann  11 Well done Sir
4 Olds            10
5 Jack              9
6 BBQHead     8

Heat 3
1 lippy             17
2 BBQHead     14
3 Jack             12 Well Done Sir
4 GhostBear   11
5 Olds            10
6 fraggmann    9

Race Results

1 Lippy            45
2 GhostBear    39
3 BBQHead     33
4 Jack             29
5 Olds            29
6 fraggman    27

Seasons Results

1 GhostBear  87
2 Lippy          80
3 BBQHead   70
4 Jack           60
5 Olds          29
6 Z5o           29
7 fraggman  27

_AH_Lippy

Some excellent racing tonight guys. Here is the track it is the Roller Coaster with EXPERT ON and the plane is the B-17E have fun and give yourself plenty of room. Go as wide as possible to make the S turns.

Oh ya I almost forgot I gave myself a warning for racing without nav and smoke next offense is doc one position.

_AH_DarkWolf

B-17E! Now that's something different.

Heres a thought, this is an aircraft that does have level stab. I assume people are not allowed to use it?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_fraggmann

Why not..was it not a feature of the aircraft :lol-029:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Lippy

That is correct NO LEVEL STABILIZER ALLOWED in AH Air Racing. I dont see any where it can be used anyway.