Bears Campaign Mission 5

Started by _AH_Bear, September 29, 2016, 12:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

For the Tiffies and Jugs, looks like our target in AU-10 is the airfield at Evreux. Two grids short of our target is the airfield at Beaumont le Roger, its pretty close to being on the direct line from from Caen to Evreux. We may wanna aim for the bottom of AS-10 first then turn for Evreux to give Beaumont le Roger a wide berth in case of flak or other nastiness emanating from it.

Comme ca :

What say you jug leader?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Lippy

_AH__SKATtrash

If I can get DW to continue banging his head on hard objects...I would like to fly a typhoon also.  Gator can remain Wang-man

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm in command again, maybe I'll make Gator YOUR wangman, SKAT.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteFor the Tiffies and Jugs, looks like our target in AU-10 is the airfield at Evreux. Two grids short of our target is the airfield at Beaumont le Roger, its pretty close to being on the direct line from from Caen to Evreux. We may wanna aim for the bottom of AS-10 first then turn for Evreux to give Beaumont le Roger a wide berth in case of flak or other nastiness emanating from it.  - DW

I like the bottom of AS-10, that way we can expect any "nastiness" only coming from our left. If we go top of AS-10 then we technically split two airbases.

je te plumerai!

Alouette, gentille alouette, alouette je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la tête

DW, Êtes-vous d'accord?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

Woody, si vous continuez à parler français, vous allez finir par surrenering au cours de la mission.

S!

_AH_Hollywood

English it is.  Or should I say American!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_taldrg

~S~
       The C.O. said, "if you continue to speak French, you will eventually surrenering during the mission."
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

TD, you have been promoted to Translation Officer.

Congratulations.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

We're canadians or almost canadians, we're allowed to speak french without any consequences.

DW

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on September 29, 2016, 09:59:35 PM
Bear,

Quote4- P-47D, 1944                               Ground/air attack

Assuming this is the P-47D, late or is it the P-47D-27?

D late

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Titan on September 30, 2016, 11:12:40 PM
F4U-C for me please. Hopefully, I can get in this map.

~S~ Titan.. the F4Us are taken... whats your other choice?

_AH_Col._Hogan

Note to all -

You can see which planes are avail. on Bear's first post. He edits and keeps it updated in a timely manor.

S!