Philippines Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

What was the final call on that issue? Are we using the honor system for reporting torp hits?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

I believe so.

I will make a note to inquire about hits during missions
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

Yea, we decided to go Honor.

Forgot to bring it up last night.

~S

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, its easy enough to deal with since it gives you the "Torpedo Hit!" message. We'll just remind pilots to watch for it after they drop.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Perhaps at the end of the game a tally can be taken on hits to avoid confusion during the game?

_AH_Col._Hogan

I agree Bear, unless someone has to leave comms, then they can report "torp hit"

~S

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh yeah totally, we can make it part of our end game routine. If guys are chucking torps, poll the survivors at mission end for hits.

DW

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on October 30, 2018, 09:33:50 PM
Oh yeah totally, we can make it part of our end game routine. If guys are chucking torps, poll the survivors at mission end for hits.

DW

Isnt that what i said???

_AH_DarkWolf

And I'm agreeing with you guys.

C'mon Bear, its legal now, you should be more mellow than this.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 7 Results:

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_DarkWolf

I may be Jack's assistant but Dave is mine!

Eeeeeexcellent.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

Mission Totals Through 8 Missions

*** Click to Enlarge ***

_AH_Bear

I see we gotta stay away from being in front of Archie and Gator eh..lol   maybe its a good thing Archies furniture is so comfy eh .. lol