unified installer 1.1

Started by _AH_Archie, January 31, 2009, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxbat

Quote:

"Again, with the difficulty we are having with the "time-outs" it is very important that everyone fly the same Mod in those events.  Again, as I've said on the forum before, plane skins, cockpit repaints, and sound .prs and .wav files should be just fine. Very LOW risk."

Yep I agree and thought that we always flew the same mods version in all our organized events.
I am still using the 1st version of the unified mod. I don't plan on running anything else for those
until the HQ guys in the squad have officially announced we are changing to the newer one.
I think it was covered pretty well in the meeting that running different mod versions might not
be a good idea as it can and has caused some problems before.

I don't have the AI mod at all. I understand that only the host needs it running so I'll stick to just
hosting the FNF missions where its all live players. That way it shouldn't bother anything if I am in
a game and not the host.

_AH_Ring

afirm...will only run 1.0 in campaigns....actually probubly going to trash 1.1 all together as there is not much difference between the 2 and could always use the space on the hard drive..:)