New slash and burn jet fighter flight sim....check it out...

Started by _AH_Moby, March 07, 2009, 09:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moby

~S~ Gents!

What do you guys think???  I might get this one on spec, but if anyone else is interested, let me know, that would definitely push me to commit and pick it up.... and we could do some squad stuff with this one as side to IL2 maybe...???  This game looks to be quite incredible if you are a fast mover fan.....

Here's one of the many links out there with game trailers and screen shots of the game....

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/37882/Tom-Clancys-H-A-W-X-Trailer-Screenshots

I called one of my favourite game stores here in Canada today, and they have copies of the game for sale now, even though the release date, (from what I read in some forums), was to be March 10th.....

Cheers!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Twisted

_AH_Gonzo

I'm not sure if I'd call it a sim or not but it might be worth a look. The graphics look great but I'm not sure about the flying. I'll look around for it though.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Moby

LOL!  Rgrt on that Gonzo.....the graphics really caught me eye on this one.....but as Twisted said, the time factor is pretty tight for me and I'm sure most of us.....  but it might be an enjoyable diversion of sorts... As far as the flight models.... obviously over powered with awesome blow 'em up toys and crazy strategies I'm sure, but it's a game right?

~S~!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Duff4r

Thought I'd DL the demo just to look-see.

Could be wrong but Falcon 4.0/5.0 is the one to beat in the Jet Set, No??

S~
Duff

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

S! ..... As Gonzo and you said Moby ... graphics l@@k great ... Now lets see how the fly'n is ... I will pick it up soon if Walmart has it

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Gonzo

I'm with Duff4r (Even if he has a thing about aircraft skins). Falcon is the game to beat for realism in a jet sim while Lock On Flaming Cliffs was the one to beat for graphics.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

having said that!   There is always something better around the corner ... I use to feel the same about cfs ... even put il2 on the shelf for a few months .... who knows maybe this is the new bad boy in town ... wont know until its tried .. S!

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Viper

I've just got Falcon 4.0 lead pursuit.  Have to learn how to fly it all over again..LOL.  Is there a demo?  Well I'll take a look for it. 

Da Vipes